Music Variable?

CixxyZ

Reaction score
Is there a music variable for mp3s because Sound variable doesn't include Mp3s/music in the list.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
-Open your sound editor
-Use 'import sound' button at top to import the mp3 file
-Right click on the name of the mp3 file in the sound list on the left side of the window
-Click on 'use as sound'. This automatically creates a sound variable using the mp3 file as the sound that can be used with 'Play Sound' type trigger actions.

jak3u

Reaction score
-Open your sound editor
-Right click on the name of the mp3 file in the sound list on the left side of the window
-Click on 'use as sound'. This automatically creates a sound variable using the mp3 file as the sound that can be used with 'Play Sound' type trigger actions.

-Click on 'use as music'. This automatically creates a music variable using the mp3 file as the music that can be used with 'Play Music' type trigger actions.

It's the same thing, but with music instead of sound.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
My entire point was to get that set of instructions down, though. From his first post, since he said he couldn't use mp3's as sounds, it sounded like he didn't understand that you have to create the variable for it to show up on the list, not just import the file.

jak3u

Reaction score
My entire point was to get that set of instructions down, though. From his first post, since he said he couldn't use mp3's as sounds, it sounded like he didn't understand that you have to create the variable for it to show up on the list, not just import the file.

Oh crap, I thought you were him :T
My bad... -.-'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.