Mutualism

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
This is another one of my Photoshop works, the other one is here.

Mutualism - DeviantART Link

These are my classmates in high school right now. One is currently flirting with the other in a "weird" way, telling her that SHE is in LOVE with HIM. <3

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, the ears that stick out looks a bit weird and there's head also are pretty big. Make it smaller.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That's my drawing style.... :)

http://www.bakaneko.com/ said:
An important thing to learn is that some people use the word "Style" as an excuse to draw something inaccurate. A skilled artist can stretch reality far beyond any reasonable idea of 'realisitically possible' and still be anatomically acurate within reason. But to draw something that has no basis in anatomy, but that is purely inaccurate in every sense, and excuse this inaccuracy with 'Style' is to cheat yourself. It is not really your "style" to draw a curve or lump where there should be none, or should be something totally differnt. It is an error. A mistake. And it is a mistake that you need to learn to correct, if you are to ever grow and learn.

I've seen so many young artists who show an image to peers on message boards and gallery websites to get feedback, and when someone suggests that they correct a blatent anatomical error in the image, they lash out and insist it is 'their style' and that they did it on purpose.

While it may be true that these individuals did the thing on purpose, that doesn't nessecarily make it the right thing to have done.

This.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.