My 2nd WoW movie

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
It was nice. But Quality was pretty low (lolstream, so I shouldnt really say that) and it was quite lengthy. Also zoom in a lil for your Pvp Movies, sometimes I was just watching your SCT instead of the actual action, and reduce the name sizes on the Unit frames! :D

Anyway, this may sound wierd but could I request an edit? Like could I edit a movie for you? I notice once again it was just clip after clip and i'd like to try out my Adobe After Effects which I just got my hands on :p.

You could just send me a bunch of clips and i'll string em together and do this or that. Dont have to, just asking (i'm pretty bored atm with no WoW, so it'd be something to fill in time).

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Eh? I don't have anything really suitable for editting off the moment.

The unit frames serve a very big functional purpose for me - I have a 21 inch monitor, and periphrial vision needs to stay off the center. I found with the default frames and a lot of the pre-packaged frames that I couldn't properly see what my health/mana and my target's health/mana was.

Thus, my UI allows me to be able to process that information out of the corners of my eye, without distracting me from the center, which is where the important stuff is going on.

Also, never watch the streaming content unless you absolutely have to. It takes a huge hit in audio and video quality. It was only included for the "TLDR" crowd, or as a preview, or a second measure in case filefront bit the big one.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Eh? I don't have anything really suitable for editting off the moment.

The unit frames serve a very big functional purpose for me - I have a 21 inch monitor, and periphrial vision needs to stay off the center. I found with the default frames and a lot of the pre-packaged frames that I couldn't properly see what my health/mana and my target's health/mana was.

Thus, my UI allows me to be able to process that information out of the corners of my eye, without distracting me from the center, which is where the important stuff is going on.

Also, never watch the streaming content unless you absolutely have to. It takes a huge hit in audio and video quality. It was only included for the "TLDR" crowd, or as a preview, or a second measure in case filefront bit the big one.

Ahh, the 21" would make sense. Your video's are pretty small considering the the monitor. For your next one why not try making a shorter movie (20-30mins. I find over 30mins can get excessive if it's just PvP) and set FRAPS to full mode rather than half? I think this would be better as seeing as your UI is large people could see the action better.

If you ever think of making another, you could temporarily cure my boredom! Hehe. Yeah I have Vegas 6.0 and Adobe After Effects for editing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.