My Car Just Got Stolen

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, my car is gone. A piece of crap 1996 Toyota Camry ripped off from my Parking Place. Its gone. The only thing was my work notebook was in it. Not much in there but alot of work stuff. Getting your car jacked sucks especially when it was a piece and I did not have full coverage insurance. Hopefully they will find the remains tomorrow - I don't know what a screwed up night.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
First Husky's Xbox [360?] and now your car o_O Well, that's 2 down. 1 more to go.

Bad things, after all, happen in 3's o_O

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I'm much too young to own a car, but we once had our '88 suburban stolen right of our driveway in broad daylight, WHEN WE WERE HOME. I noticed it missing, and my parents freaked out.
A little later my sister's friend from down the street called, because our truck was outside their house!
We assumed our good ol' junker had stalled on the car stealer. It stalled a lot.
That was a short lasted joy ride :p
After that (since it didn't fit in the damned garage that thing) we got some bar lock thing for the steering wheel, which locked it in place. So if anyone stole it, they couldn't steer >_>
Now we traded it in for like $200 bucks and gave it to some cancer society. Now we have a Civic that fits in our garage :p
Use your garage people!!!

Tonks

Reaction score
My first car was stolen. It was the "parents'-gift" car. It was actually pretty nice, I had a new paintjob, nice new wheels, and new suspension. It was stolen from a Fred Meyers lot as I was walking in. Literally two minutes out of the car and some prick runs up, hotwires it or uses one of the generic brand-keys (I had neglected to lock it), and drives off. I saw him leaving through the big front windows, like, "Hey, he's got the same set-up as me!"

That was a Toyota Land Cruiser.

Now I bought myself a WRX-STI. :)

Sorry to hear about it TH. What's your next choice of car?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
First Husky's Xbox [360?] and now your car o_O Well, that's 2 down. 1 more to go.

Bad things, after all, happen in 3's o_O

Y'know, my forum got hacked yesterday >_<.

---

Sucks I guess, I don't own a car or a license yet, but yeah xP.

My parents had their house broken into once about 10 years ago, their wallets and my father's laptop were taken xP.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I found the car. It think I have to be going crazy. It was not parked in my covered parking rather down the way a little. I do not remember parking it there. Oh well, I guess the fact it is not stolen is a good thing but me thinking it was....

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
o_O

Relief, huh? I would feel so in your place.

(I can't imagine my KYMCO stolen......but I can be more careful on where I park :D)

Reaction score
> I would feel so ...
Where did you get that one out now :eek: (EDIT://From previous post obviously..)

Hope you just looked wrong parking slot.. What if it still stands there :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Did you leave it unlocked? Do you regularly leave it unlocked?

Maybe a friend/co-worker/someone who doesn't like you is just messin' with your head... Tryin' to confuse you while not doing something TOO horrible, as to avoid trouble for themselves.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
That's probably what happened. We woke up last weekend to find everybody's cars had moved. Randomly, sometimes bumper to bumper, sometimes blocking the road. And we live on a fairly busy road nearl a mile long. And someone and taken the time to move them all. Amazingly, none of them had been broken into or damaged (except where they were touching, a few scratches present, which warrants "destruction of property" to some of the pompous gits on our road). Very strange.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Good for you Finding your car again >.< I never lost my car
BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ONE :(

Anyway I wanted to do a Car Hunt but Well that saves me a trip to Texas :D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, I wish I could get my car stolen or for that matter steal a car

I will steal a car so I can have it stolen! There I said it I want that to happen
It would be even funnier if the person I stole it from stole it from me

It makes me sad knowing that will never happen :(

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
lol, I wish I could get my car stolen or for that matter steal a car

I will steal a car so I can have it stolen! There I said it I want that to happen
It would be even funnier if the person I stole it from stole it from me

It makes me sad knowing that will never happen :(

I'll let you steal mine when you can drive...and since you can't....if I catch you stealing it...it's trouble..lol

Just joking...around...

And why would someone steal your car TH?

Where do you live the Bronx?

That happens alot in the Bronx..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.