My first time in an APPLE store

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
Ok.. so today was the first day ive been in an apple store (i went with my dad). I went in, and it was all nice and clean with silver tiles everywhere, and everyone there was a mac person, it was awkward since i was probably the only PC in the whole store. But, they had pretty good customer service, :thup:, apple really dont mess around when it comes to customer service, they had like 5 "geniuses" that knew all about the apple products, it was nice, to say the least, made me want to buy a mac

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
This is why Macs are so expensive. :p

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
[youtube]qHO8l-Bd1O4[/youtube]

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
i didnt say macs were better, i just said apple has WIN customer service

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Same, the apple store in my area is packed all the time. I waited such a long time to find out that the computer I wanted wasn't in stock. =\

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Honestly, with their prices they better have some damn good customer service.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Apple is incredibly over-priced

I went to the mall and visited a mac store, picked up a few cords i needed for a project.

I decided to shop around, went to radio shack and they sold the same cords for 1/3 the price.

It may have been the particular store, but the questions i asked weren't getting answers. They had to pull 4 people out of the back room till somebody knew what they were doing.

Although i did find it very neat that they carried around little devices that synced with a nearby concealed printer.

I was quite amused when my receipt popped out from under the table next to me. :p

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
i guess apple stores in virginia arnt that packed, it was about six and we got in on the waiting list at number 2, they had macs set up so you can screw around while you wait.

It was like apple mania >.>

The name tag was like a necklace with some kind of ipod shape thing attached to it, and it had their name
We went to the concierge to sign up for the waiting list, and he pulled out an ipod and clicked a some buttons and said, ok you're in >.>
Like i said, the apple store had a futuristic feel.
I could have sworn the customer service lady was about to ask, are you a mac or pc?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
...We don't have Apple stores here. The closest we have is an Apple "booth" in our Bestbuy thats pretty much just a few Macs set up to look at and a giant Apple Statue thing...

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Yeah, the Apple Store is a bit of a puzzler to me. At my local one, the shops next to the Apple Store have 10 or so shoppers in at any given time, while the Apple Store has 4x that. It can be a struggle to move at the back of the shop near the counter. Otherwise it's quite neat, they have decent selection of games for sale there and the latest desktop Macs for you to mess around with.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.