My Journey into WoW.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Preface

Dear Friends,

I have recently got my hands of a 7 day trial of WoW,

I'm goign to go install it now, and see for myself how it's like, and bring you inside details.

This will be a dangerous journey, but i am willing to take the risk. If i do not come back within 14 days, please, go on without me.

I will be updating my Journey on this post, with screenshots.

So begins my journey, into World of Warcraft.

---

Here I go.

Unlocking the door

Unlocking the door 2

---

After many hours of trying to unlock the contents of the "warcraft disk"
I have finally managed it. Am I ready to step throught the door into the new world? No. But I must. I might never be the same after I go. But I must, But I must.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Installed, Patches Installed, Realm Chosen - Feathermoon. My highly anticipated adverture is about to unfold.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUG|7|5:30

There I was, ready for my adventure, but first I had to create myself. I looked at the two factions. The Alliance, or The Horde, Firstly I looked at the Horde choices.

Should I be the blood-thirsty orc? I glanced at my Orc-Self, ugly, rotting teeth.. no, Orc is not for me.

How about Undead? I'm stunned at the sight. No jaw, no blood, just weak flesh and bare bone. No thank you.

Next is the mighty tauren. Hmm a walking, talking bull? Sound pretty nice. While i think this, my Tauren-Self scratches his back obliviously. Hmm.. lets see what other choices there are...

I take a look at the Alliance side. There I see a Good, Clean-shaven human. Good ole' humans. Boring, and dull.

Moving on is Night Elf, while the females I admit, do look pretty nice... The males... well HUGE ears that stick out left and right, blue beards? Not for me.

Then I take a look at the Dwarfs, a little midget with an axe stares at me, he looks very angry, I quicky move on.

Gnomes? What is a gnome? I asked as I was looking at the "Gnome" section. At first I didnt see anything, but then i slowly moved my head downward. There I saw it. It was the tiniest thing I ever saw, even with his huge hair. I thought about it.. If I were a Gnome how would I open doors? How would I be able to pee in a toilet? No, definatly I'm not going to be a Gnome, I will probably get kicked around by Humans, and face certain death if a Tauren doesen't watch where it's going.

I thought about Tauren, The all mighty Tauren, big and strong. Tauren is perfect for me. How will I go through doors? Nobody knows.

Watch out Gnomes, Warkk the Tauren is coming!
Perfect.

I don't know what I'm goign to face, who I'm going to meet, or what I'm going to do. At this point my Tauren-Self is yawning with bordom, So i shoulden't keep him waiting.

Here I Come World Of Warcraft, Here I Come.

Attached Photo

End Log
---
AUG|10|8:50

I was standing in the middle of the Tauren village; Camp Narache. I was talking with the Cheif of the vilage and he told me a few stories and sent me on my way. I was stunned. After I left the village I saw trees, mountains, and endless plains of grass.

After participating in the Tauren Great Hunt, getting some animal meat and pelts, I stood at the top of a small hill. The sight is amazing.

Today was a good day, but there shall be many more adventures. I sit under a large pine tree, and quickly fall asleep.

End Log
----
AUG|16|8:50

I coulden't write in my log for the last 6 days, I have been ahrd at work training my character. I converted from Warrior to Shaman, after trying out all the classes, I am level 7 now, I made it to the next city after doing quests for the elder Tauren. I am in Bloodhoof Village, I will finish more quests as soon as I can, and mabye someday they will let me in to the Tauren capital of Thunder Bluff.

End Log

-Wark

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Oh, tell it like a story ;) Role-play it, you know what I mean. Will kick ass that way!

DM Cross

Reaction score
\m/ (>.<) \m/

Sweet.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Advise:

Do each post like a journal entry :D It'll be more realistic like that! ;)

S

Sheep_Quest

-August 7th-

I have been traveling for more then 2 minutes but still i have seen nothing to Wark, i am beginning to wonder if the romours is true?

Maby that dream i had wasnt an sighting but just a fraction of my fantasy playing tricks on me while i was sleeping... i hope not, or my journey will be to wase..

More then 10 minutes has gone by, still i have not meet the man that goes under the name Wark, i am loosing hope...

Ok i play WoW 2 wark and i am just curiois what realm do you play on? and what race? :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
This may just be me, but I think it would be a kick ass idea:

Imagine if there was a forum set aside for WoW "journals", where WoW players could make entries, explaining their days of WoW, in a role-playing manner.

Well, you could just do it all here, actually, but I thought it might be neater in a special forum :) And perhaps only Special Members and up who play WoW, so no one abuses it, or anything...

Just a thought :D

S

Sheep_Quest

-August 7th-

20 minutes has gone by, i have lost all hope...

On my jorney looking for wark i tripped on a funky looking gnome that gave me a quest, Something with buzzboxes and spiders wasnt really listening to him, Good thing i have my quest log...

Personal note of the day..

Buzzboxes.. Talking to people over a distance? What will the next be, sending invisible letters through the air for others to read at home... Ghee this gnome is demented..

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
I dunno if i will, probably not just because i dont like paying 15$ a month. But now Tauren are my favorite unit in warcraft.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Added new entry
----
Off topic

Ok my trial is almost up, I thought I'd have to leave WoW but then, yesderday, my brother came home:

"Hey Alex, look what I got"

What could it be? I wondered, I quickly ran up stairs to see what he had.

And there I saw it.

"And there i saw it"

Three retail copies of WoW, one for him, one for his girlfriend, one for ME!

But no, thats not all, im his other hand was something even better

"somethign even better"

His new MasterCard.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Pwnage!

How old is your bro? Must be pretty wealthy to have bought three WoWs AND pay for them all monthly.

Also, what's your char's name and realm? We should ply sometime. :D

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
*sniff* *sniff* :(
Wish that happened to me... but no, becuz I HAVE NO BIG BRO!!!
Argh..

*runs over to cousins house* (cousin is 20)
*argues for 2 hours for a WoW games*

Have fun Wark.
Ill see you this coming 28th..
I might play WoW at my cousins' house with my *sniff* *cough* lvl *cough* 5 *cought* *sniff* account..
Night elf druid..
don't blam me.. i played for 2 hours and I got that far..
Don't know if it matters but my account name is (randomly chosen but awesomw) Edorthalas

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.