My ''own'' bag of jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is now my own little ''forum of jokes'' i think this is the best way like this...:eek:

Here is some joke's: (will be posted every new post in this content)

A fellow was reading the paper one day lamenting the fact that his doctor has ordered him to lose 75 pounds. Next thing he sees is an advertisement for a guaranteed weight loss program. Guaranteed like heck, he thinks to himself. But lets see what they think they can do. He calls them on the phone and subscribes to the 3 day, 10 LB weight loss program.

The next day there comes a knock at his door, and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nikes and a sign hanging around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, If you can catch me, you can have me. Well, without a second thought he takes off after her (like who wouldn't). A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After they are through he kisses the girl one last time and thinks to himself with a nod, I like the way this company does business.

For the next two days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens each time. On the fourth day, he weighs himself and, sure enough, he has lost 10 pounds. Deciding that he likes his somewhat more slender physique, not to mention the method of treatment, he calls the company back and subscribes to their 5 day, 20 LB weight loss program. He thinks that losing 20 pounds in only 5 days seems like a lot, but he is intrigued by what their workout schedule might be like this time.

As expected, the next day there comes a knock at his door. When he answers it there stands a 22 year old knockout dressed in nothing but a pair of Reeboks and a sign hanging around her neck. She is simply stunning, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, If you can catch me, you can have me. He's out the door like a shot. This gal is in excellent shape and it takes a while to catch her. But when he does, it is worth every cramp and wheeze. She is wonderful, the best he has ever had. He is really looking forward to the next four days... For the next four days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens each time, much to his delight. On the sixth day, he weighs himself and, unbelievably, he has lost another 20 pounds. I love this company, he thinks to himself, I never knew losing weight could be so easy and so much fun.

Feeling much better about himself, he decides to go for broke and subscribe to the companies 7 day, 50 pound weight loss program. Are you sure, sir? asks the representative on the phone. This is our most rigorous program. Absolutely, says he, I love your program. haven't felt this good in years! The next day there comes a knock at his door and he enthusiastically answers it. There stands before him a 200 pound perfect specimen of a man dressed in nothing but racing spikes and a sign around his neck. He introduces himself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, If I can catch you, I can have you.:eek:

Crusher

Reaction score
Joke_
A man and a woman meet at a bar one day and are getting along really well. They decide to go back to the woman’s house where they engage in passionate love making.

Suddenly, just as they are reaching the climax, they hear a noise at the door and the woman says, “Oh God! My husband is home early. Quick, go and hide in the bathroom!”

The husband comes up into the bedroom and looks at her. “Why are you in bed and naked in the middle of the afternoon?” he asks suspiciously.

The woman smiles and says sweetly, “Well, I heard you pull up outside, so I thought I would come up here and get ready!”

“Ah, Ok then,” the husband replies, “but I must use the bathroom first.”

Before his wife can stop him, he opens the bathroom door and is greeted by the naked man standing there clapping his hands.

“Who the hell are you!” the husband asks.

“I’m from the extermination company. Your wife called me in to get rid of the moths you are having trouble with.”

The husband, almost purple with rage, exclaims, “Then why you are naked!”

The man then looks down at himself and exclaims, “Those little bastards!”:cool:

Crusher

Reaction score
Q. What do you call two fat men having a chat?
A. A heavy discussion.:)

Rad

Reaction score
I don't think so. It was suggested to start his own by TH - and he does like to make alot. That last one was good though, did you really make it up? Good job

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
And what if more joke-spitting mammals pop up?
Will they all have to make their own joke thread?
Just make a general one, cmon.

Crusher

Reaction score
warcraft jokes 10 litlle jokes

1How many Gnomes does it take to paint your wall? It depends on how hard you throw them.

2 So, a Tauren in full Lightforge armor walks into a bar. The barman says "Holy cow."

3 Why did the Tauren cross the street? To get to the udder side.

4 The alliance killed a Shaman and Blizzard shut down the server to investigate.

5 What do you call a gnome in a kodos-herd? Roadkill!

6 What's the difference between a Gnome and a trampoline? You take your shoes off to jump on a trampoline.

7 What's the difference between a run-over critter and a run-over Gnome? There's skid marks before the critter.

8 What do you call 50 Gnomes at the bottom of Loch Modan? A good start.

9 How do you make a Gnome drink ? Put it in the liquidizer for 10 minutes...

10 What's the difference between a Gnome and a basketball? You don't kick a basketball... :D

Hope these are great i can't stop laughing even now :)

Crusher

Reaction score
yo mama jokes!(LOL not your mom thought) :p

Yo mamma so stupid, she tried to commit suicide by jumping out her basement window.

Yo mamma so fat, every time she turns around its her b-day!!!

Yo mamma so ugly when she was born, your mother said, "What a treasure!" and your father said, "Yea lets go bury it".

Yo mamma so ugly, she got arrested for mooning when she looked out a window

Yo mama's so fat she had her ears pierced by harpoon.

Yo mama's so fat she needs a watch on both arms because she covers two time zones.

Yo mama's so fat she needs a hula hoop to keep up her socks.

yo mama's so fat when she goes to a restaurant she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate.

Yo mama's so fat, she sets off car alarms when she runs.

yo mama's so fat, when she fell in love she broke it

this isn't insulting any of your moms and don't take this personal,take it as joke :rolleyes:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Hehe, I love mamma jokes! Especialy the fat ones.
I once had a fat mamma fight with some people, we were yelling things like: Yo mamma is so fat, oil spurts out of the ground when she wears heels. Or: Yo mamma is so fat, it took me 3 days to climb her.

I believe there is even a program thats called yo mamma, all into the yo mamma jokes.:rolleyes:

Crusher

Reaction score
Q:What is defference between man and Superman?
A:Man wears underwear under the trouser and superman wears it over the trouser.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
There all hilarious.

But of them all..

This is my favorite

Yo mamma so stupid, she tried to commit suicide by jumping out her basement window.

Crusher

Reaction score
Short jokes
Q:What did the Atlantic ocean say to the Indian ocean?
A:Try and be more Pacific!

Q:Why did the chicken cross the road?
A:To get to the other side.

Q:What do you call an intellegent, sensitive, and good looking man?
A:A rumour

There were 7 dwarfs in a shower all feeling happy, but then happy got out so they started feeling grumpy instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.