General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Aha!

Welcome back! :D

I'm glad to see you return - I didn't think you would ever come back. :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Welcome back. I did the same things as you. Lost wc3, destroyed ties, came back. Then i played WoW and left again then i left WoW and here i am. :D WoW is satan, or crack. Either one.

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The problem was that I had all of these crazy, sometimes brilliant ideas, but never had the skill or more importantly the dedication to follow through. It was always just conceptual; as soon as I had a new idea of any kind I would try to make a map out of it. So I never got anywhere or improved my skills but was always mildly entertained.

>.< |||

Anyways welcome back, even though I never really talked to you even when you were here before. :p

Edit: Wow, I'm actually "older" than a lot of people.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
I guess you missed the part where he said he has WoW now... he won't show up here any time soon.
We "lost" so many members to WoW it's not even funny anymore...

LoL'ed
Welcome back ?? person, you'll under stand the ?? once you start playing WoW :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2006 crew ftw? :p

> I'm glad to see you return - I didn't think you would ever come back.

You remember him? :eek:

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
Well, I, for one, gets to remember you a bit. You see, 2-3 years ago I forgot my account and got too dump to ask to retrieve it, so I made another (don't worry, different IP).

Welcome back!

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
I was actually a somewhat prolific poster back then :rolleyes: So some of the 'old crew' remember me.

Welcome back. I did the same things as you. Lost wc3, destroyed ties, came back. Then i played WoW and left again then i left WoW and here i am. WoW is satan, or crack. Either one.

The same exact thing that I'll probably be doing in a few months, lol :)

Well, I, for one, gets to remember you a bit. You see, 2-3 years ago I forgot my account and got too dump to ask to retrieve it, so I made another (don't worry, different IP).
What was your account name then?

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
SHADOWY FEAR!!!

Man its been so long

I haven't been active here lately, but I pop by every now and then. And read the news every day :p

Of course, the first thing I remember is testing the early betas of Conan's "A World Ablaze"...

You were one of my favorite people here... Then after you left, the SM forum was inflated... too many new members kept getting let in every day it seemed :p -- And then it was killed, thus killing any sense of community that was left... for me at least.

With your return I think I'll have some incentive to be active here again :)

Welcome back

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I think he was back for like 5 minutes before you heard a Giant Sucking sound called WoW....

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
XD
Wow Addiction may make him stay :D
but I have no connections to Warcraft or blizzard for that matter but for some reason I stay because there is far more to the site then just Warcraft here
So you might as well stay

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.