My Services 4 You!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Since the project I was working on seems like it is going to fall through, and I am getting bored, my services are available, I can trigger well, terrain half decent, and make pretty cool triggered abilities

If anyone needs me, please let me know, if not, then I guess I will still be bored :(

Help the Helpful Hulk out, give em a project.......

W

what666said

I was thinking of working on a map with lots of big fights, big battles are tons of fun (really big ones), but not where you have to build all the units and shit or control them all... So I was thinking of making a map, some sort of "assault" on a castle style map, where players have two options, they can "command" units on the battlefield, or they can "take part" in the battle by becoming a Hero (if you die you just respawn).

Both sides would have non-stop respawns with a total of maybe 100-200 units per side at all times, maybe more than that, and the map would be a big castle on a hill trailing down into forest.

Sort of an AoS style thing but with more options.

So if you're interested send me a message and i'll give you the whole idea in detail.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
^That was actually kind of going to be incorporated in my WotU map (sorry emjlr3, I still want your possible help, but I need to get off my butt from RTSs first :D)...just to let you know :)^

(You have little fleets with a flagship hero and the empire has most of the fleets...it's up to you to help your empire win in an AoS battle with...guess what...no lanes because the spaceships fly over everything :p)

S

soulbad

Well I am leading a decent sized project named legacy of the forgotten lands. I would be delighted if you could help us on it. Triggered abilities and possibly the editing of a save/load code are some stuff that are needed atm. If you decide to help, that is practically join the team, then we'll need you to sign on forums and repository etc. This isn't a clan but a group so if you would like to help then please pm me or post here, I may forget the name of the thread but I'll try and keep up.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
bah what the hell, iim in need of somone who likes to play Magic and wouldnt mind having to work with somone who doesnt have internet on the computer that has the world editor on it

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Rinpun said:
^That was actually kind of going to be incorporated in my WotU map (sorry emjlr3, I still want your possible help, but I need to get off my butt from RTSs first )...just to let you know ^

(You have little fleets with a flagship hero and the empire has most of the fleets...it's up to you to help your empire win in an AoS battle with...guess what...no lanes because the spaceships fly over everything )

I enjoyed your terrain and think it could be a good map, but who knows how long before you'll get off your butt, let me know when you do

soulbad said:
Well I am leading a decent sized project named legacy of the forgotten lands. I would be delighted if you could help us on it. Triggered abilities and possibly the editing of a save/load code are some stuff that are needed atm. If you decide to help, that is practically join the team, then we'll need you to sign on forums and repository etc. This isn't a clan but a group so if you would like to help then please pm me or post here, I may forget the name of the thread but I'll try and keep up.

sounds neat, if you have any spell requests give em to me, I'll be sure to put forth my best effort to complete them, but I think I may be working with MixMax with his heroes for his map in progress

what666said said:
I was thinking of working on a map with lots of big fights, big battles are tons of fun (really big ones), but not where you have to build all the units and shit or control them all... So I was thinking of making a map, some sort of "assault" on a castle style map, where players have two options, they can "command" units on the battlefield, or they can "take part" in the battle by becoming a Hero (if you die you just respawn).

Both sides would have non-stop respawns with a total of maybe 100-200 units per side at all times, maybe more than that, and the map would be a big castle on a hill trailing down into forest.

Sort of an AoS style thing but with more options.

So if you're interested send me a message and i'll give you the whole idea in detail.

how far are you? what do you need help with?

ty for the responses guys :)

and sry Bartuc, if yoour talking about magic the Gathering im not in to that, but let me know exactly what you need help with and ill see what I can do

lesson

Reaction score
well if ur bored then i guess i have a job for u :) .. if u want ;)

u see im working on a Mini Game Island project and i hear ur good with triggers...

emjlr3 said:
my services are available, I can trigger well, terrain half decent, and make pretty cool triggered abilities

i need someone to create one of the mini games in the Game Island project
i have currently 4 guys working on some cool mini games and if u want then u can be the 5th..

contact me on MSN if u wanna join

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.