My story needs a title!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well my story is about a kid name roy who finds himself almost dead when he finds that hes born a immortal and joins the organzation of immortals to find out that there trying to get rid of the worlds evil but roys thinks these guys are just murderers but once you are choosing to be a immortal you stay you're age forever so he finds himself with another immortal not in the organization hes name is Jiro, Hes 10 years old but has been a immortal for 20
and teaches roy how to fight the organzation. But with the uprising of death and missing people the FBI catches on
so let the war begin ;)

So anyone have a title!

E

Eilhal

Post so more details... is it set in current time or the future? give me a better break down of your setting and characters... tell me everything you thought about before you sat down to get started (all of what you thought on the idea you actually used... I don't want the info on brainstorming that didn't go into the actual story)

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
lol,, "The Immoral Imortals"
jk umm... Forever Death, implying they live forever but the need to be destroyed.
Or Lifeblood, maybe,
or More Life, More Death.
I cant think of anymore.
"Lifewell."
"The Nevergone" or, "The Neverdead" but i like the first one better.

Halahan

Reaction score
But that is easily Copyright/Taken. Its not an uncommon Fantasy/Sci Fi trate. I still like, "The Immoral Immortals." Even if it is a joke.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
You clearly haven't had enough experience, or haven't writen enough to name your title yet. If this is the case, then I strongly consider you not to name your story. That should be your job, and no one else's.

Halahan

Reaction score
Ninva is right, but still, THINK on, "The Immoral Immortals."

Now that I think of it, all my good stories have been two words.
"The Hunted."
"Tree Brother."
"My Haven."
"The Elite."
interesting... maybe cause I like strong simplicity, implying much with few words.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score

I would never in my life buy a book called "The Immoral Immortals". I would, however, at least consider a book called "The Immortal".

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Actually The immoral Immortals would e good if it was comedy book too. Becuase it has that type of vibe.:)

Halahan

Reaction score
I DiD mean it as a joke... but ya for a comedy that would be great.
But you have to admit "The Immoral Immortals" WaS a great idea. ;)

Rad

Reaction score
Immortal holocaust? Reminds me of nazi's or somethin lol

i got it, IMMORTAL KOMBAT :nuts:

'Jiro, Hes 10 years old but has been a immortal for 20'

What the hell?

Halahan

Reaction score
"Deathdraught."
"Those who can't be killed."
"The Immoral Immortals."

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
You clearly haven't had enough experience, or haven't writen enough to name your title yet. If this is the case, then I strongly consider you not to name your story. That should be your job, and no one else's.

I agree. Sometimes the publisher will think up of the title, but it would be nothing like the actual book. Try reading Bimbos of the Death Sun. It's truly an amazing book.

Now that I think of it, all my good stories have been two words.
"The Hunted."
"Tree Brother."
"My Haven."
"The Elite."
interesting... maybe cause I like strong simplicity, implying much with few words.

I know what you mean.
"The Cow"
"Vampire Seth"
"The Bathroom"
"The Small Green and Orange Glob that I Found living in a Box of Cereal Last Week"
:eek: :D :nuts:

Immortal holocaust? Reminds me of nazi's or somethin lol

i got it, IMMORTAL KOMBAT :nuts:

'Jiro, Hes 10 years old but has been a immortal for 20'

What the hell?
I believe he means that Jiro looks like a 10 year old but he really is actually 20 years old.
Before you get too much further in your book, I suggest that you should read the Anne Rice series of Vampire books. They might have the same sense of immortality that you might be looking for.

Halahan

Reaction score
I think "Deathdraught" would be great.
But usually when you get the basic entire idea of the plot, then you realize what the title should be. For example, 'THe wheel of Time Series" one book is called, "The Crown of Swords." Which is actually the Laural Crown of Illian that Rand wins at the END of the book. So it can be something small or not revealed early, or it can be a summary. Either works.

"The Immoral Immortals"

(Edit)
"Jiro is 10 but hes been alive for 20."
If you read the sentence before it, it explains it. Basically when you eccept or find out that your immortal you stay that age, so he found at at age ten so he stays the features and characteristics or something (I'm guessing a little on this) but hes been alive for twenty.

Halahan

Reaction score
as in they're immortal so they never die so there are less deaths, a draught means dry, little rain or moisture... so a draught of death, meaning Little death. How does "Beneath the Waves" work?

Halahan

Reaction score
What does it have to do with water at all? (besides draught, the absense of water).

its my BIRTHDAY

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.