My version of pretty cliffs...

punwisp

Reaction score
Go to the high tool under terraining, which looks lilke a blue hill.

Once there, I used the raise tool, to make a large hill. Then I used the uniform tool to create what you see in my pic, flattens the top, and because the shape of the brush, its a square, I then got the smooth tool, and went on the right side and tapped the button a few times (Pretty sensitive) Creating a ramp. I then used the tile for the cliff part, so it looks like a cliff. Finally I used the pathing tool to make it unwalkable.

I told you before, stop being so closed minded xD, you can improvise and do it this way if you wanted, you can do this exactly how you want, it would just take you longer because you have to design your own cliffs.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Use a grid to show me how does it really look like, plus ramps' sides are still unbuildable.

punwisp

Reaction score
You can setup custom cliffs to match the grid how you want it perfectly. And the custom ramps are buildable. But if you build on the ramp, the spot you build at will level/flatten. (Theres a pathing thing I think you can set up to prevent this)

Cliffs are attached to the snap grid, custom cliffs aren't so its quite flexible, and you can set it up how you want.

EDIT:

I made a comparison.

See the difference?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.