My WoW Forum.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Heh, I was bored, I just set up a little WoW forum. If anyone's interested have a look.

Depending on how many people visit, register (it'd be cool if you could), I will add stuff every day.

Check it out here.

Thanks,
-Husky

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Looks nice, but I don't think il register as I don't have WoW.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
What's the point? The WoW descussion board is much more used, and people will just use it instead.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Thats not true

The warcraft blizzard forum is used a lot but you don't see fan community down.

Wcreplays

FFAreplays

Replays

TheHelper

The whole point is, if you put time and money into it, people will start coming..

If you get proffesional and buy a good domain and pay for your forum to show up in popular search engines.

I would surely join if I had WoW.

But unfortunately, there is not much to talk about WoW if there is, it is mostly about clan making or PvP tourney (i think thats what is it).

I guess people could ask for strategies about how to level up fast and how to do certain quests.

As you can see I changed my opinions while I wrote so my final opinion is Give it a try and most importantly have fun with it.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
footer said:
Original World of Warcraft™ Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft™ is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

it says its too short (post) so... ye ye.... ok its long enough now..

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
@.@ theres a official wow forum and i have to say its pretty damn cool, so i dont see the point of making another one :(

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
mixmax2 said:
@.@ theres a official wow forum and i have to say its pretty damn cool, so i dont see the point of making another one :(

There's an official Warcraft III forum that's pretty cool so I don't see the point of keeping TheHelper.net up. :(

...What's your point? You don't see TH losing members just because there's another Warcraft III forum that's bigger than it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.