MyMiniCity (MMC) FAQ and MMC Tutorials, MMC Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The Helper, Apr 27, 2008.

1. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    I have updated the Yarolds Click Exchange and Hydra System sections. Yarolds is still WIP because there is alot to that site but the Hydra System should be final besides updates if stuff changes because I use the service daily. I am going to go through and update all the other Click Exchanges with the latest information I have and add some more that really suck and should be avoided. Stay Tuned for more updates.

2. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
  3. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    Updated the Firefox, Flash Block and Snap Links section with a link to SNAP LINKS FOR FIREFOX 3. Also added a handy tip to select all the links on a page using Snap Links.

4. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    The Hydra System section has been updated with information on there move to a new server. No changes on the user side except that the too many users message is now gone and some teasers on a credit system they are trying to develop is exposed. I am very interested in this service so I want to explain more except there forum on that site is very hard to sign up for. It seems to be possible though so check out the updates for more information on this mysterious system.

5. Ady

Ady Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  6. gurllonely

gurllonely Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  7. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
  8. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    I cleaned up the Hydra System section since I had never gone back and done that.

9. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    Not A Working Link Power City - MMC Click Exchange - Not A Working Link

Power City

This is another French Click Exchange. Very easy to sign up if you know the buttons since the site is in French. It opens up tabs in Firefox and visits a queue of cities. I have not been able to determine how many cities it visits but when I find out for sure I will update.

Not A Working Link - site is gone

From the Power City Home page on the left hand side underneath the login click

S'inscrire

To create an account

The fields are name, password, password again, email, pick the type of city ie MyMiniCity, the url of your city, and the captcha.

After you sucessfully make an account login from the main page.

On the next screen click

Cliquez-ici pour continuer. (continue)

On the Membre menu on the left hand side of the screen is where you access the exchange. Click

Echange automatique

to start the exchange.

Make sure you use Firefox, Flash block and Snaplinks with the service.

You have to allow pop-ups on the site and the way they have it set up you might have to allow that every time.

The Exchange Screen has some options that I have not explored but it appears to be the number of windows to use and the time to leave them open. I just leave them on the default but as I play with the options I will add more to this section later.

It appears that you should run this service twice a day preferably right before the City Reset and right after to visit all the cities.

Power City thread at CMC Forums.

10. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    Benidaver MMC Click Exchange - NO LONGER AVAILAB:E

Benidaver

Benidaver is a link exchange with 450 sites in the exchange. It is one of the few Exchanges that allows you to pick what factor you can build. Tend My City is the only other one I know that allows this. Set it to Auto and it will pick the best factor for you or choose which one to build.

Make sure you use Firefox, and Flashblock with this exchange.

It is real easy to use - one of the simplest out there.

Go to the Benidaver Start Page

Select what type of city from the Which kind of city ? list on your left

Pick which Factor to increase or Auto to have Benidaver choose which is best

Enter the name of your city (just the name not the url) and click Register.

One of the simplest and easiest exchanges to use with the option to pick which factor to build makes this a great addition to your city building tools.

11. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    MMC FAQ - Link Exchanges - MyMiniCity Visit Optimizer (Webcindario) - no longer exists

MyMiniCity Visit Optimizer

Make sure you use Firefox, Flash Block and Snap Links with this Service.

Click on the English Flag when you get to the Exchange Home page for limited instructions in English.

You can choose to visit up to 4 cities at time but the windows pop up as seperate windows and there appears to be no way to stop this and the visit windows sometimes pop up into focus during the visits. Also, some sort of chat room on the visits page wants to install a control which I finally did and it seems safe but I sure dont like installing stuff. You dont have to install it but it will prompt you to install it every time you visit if you dont. Minor irritations.

Appears to be about 400 cities in the exchange.

Program Creators MyMiniCity Visit Optimizer FAQ and Guide on the CreateMyCity Forums.

More Info Coming Soon!

12. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    MMC FAQ Summary

I have been playing this game for close to a year now and I feel I can give this summary. Great game but unless you are willing to cheat with proxies you are not going to get to be the biggest in this game. Plus, if you did not start in the beginning you will NEVER catch up with the leaders.

The guide I have compiled will make you a competitor, if you use the the Link Exchanges and get to be active on the CreateMyCity Forums you can get that Super Skyscraper and make a huge city fast.

I have decided not to include information on proxies in this guide and we have not used them except when we got boosts from the CreateMyCity Forums.

You do not have to do everything in this guide to get massive population for your city, just use the following 2 Exchanges every other day

Miniville Site
    Utopia

Use Yarolds if you want to get an extra edge on your competition but Yarolds will eat a bunch of your time . It is not automatic but it is great fun. Most of the other Exchanges I have reviewed here are a bunch of the same people so only use them if you are trying to see what the max you can get a day from using every exchange made.

I still play this game but I am not spending that much time on it. I will continue to update this FAQ though, but I have given up any illusions of getting to #1 because I just do not have the time and if I were going to something with the proxies out there it would not be MMC.

13. binagolia

binagolia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  14. The Helper

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    You responded fine.

15. chewett

chewett New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  16. lazosz

lazosz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

Please add http://velvendo.myminicity.com to the above list, if it's possible, without the "/xml" extention! I only want to receive population.

Thanks!
    Lazos

17. Irene1

Irene1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Please add http://Irene1.myminicity.com to the above list, if it's possible, without the "xml" extention! I only want to receive population.
    Thank you!

18. South-Titan

South-Titan New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Please add http://ectonland.myminicity.com/ to the list of cities that will return visits if you post in their bulletins.

And don't have the xml thing, I just want population.

19. philadelphia

philadelphia New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Please add me if you don't mind.

Please add http://phillyeagles.myminicity.com/xml

Thank you.

20. tizzi

tizzi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0