MyMiniCity (MMC) FAQ and MMC Tutorials, MMC Tips and Tricks

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity Dynamic Signatures and Banners

There are a number of cool free things that you can use in your signatures, on blogs, websites, etc.

Banners and Smartlinks are some of the tools that are available.

Banners such as this

Autoclics Banner

Autoclics provide every people for a new fantastic animated dynamic customizable multi-languages signature ( :D ) !

This is an example :

This is an other possibility :

You can find all the informations here : http://autoclics.interplanete.com/banniere.php

Original post from CMC :
http://createmycity.xooit.com/t1585-ANIMATED-dynamic-customizable-signature.htm

-----------------

Mini Stats Banner

PHP:
[url=http://ministats.free.fr/world_redirection.php?ville=thehelper][img]http://ministats.free.fr/world_image.php?ville=thehelper[/img][/url]

- to use this banner for your city replace thehelper with the name of your city both places in the above code

This section is WIP and I will be adding much more later. Stay tuned....

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQs: MyMiniCity Tutorials - One time free 200+ Clicks on your city

The CreateMyCity forums gives a free one time 200+ clicks on your city for your 50th post on their forum. You can easily acheive that in a few days clicking on forum members cities and replying in there city presentations threads that you clicked that day. 50 of those and you get 200+ clicks on your site.

NOTE - You first post in the CMC Forums should be an Introduction post in this forum. That will get you a few clicks right off the bat as well as a number of recurring visits from CMC Forums members who click on those Presentation cities daily.

Please note that the CMC forums rules say on introduction post per city so if you are going into help a city that is not your own post in there introduction thread. Do not make another one.

Please note - the maximum boosts the CMC forum will do for this game on a single city is twice. Don't think you can get all your forum members over there with 50 posts because you are wasting your time. The 200 clicks is really cool though and they can aim it all at one factor such as population. We managed to get the maximum of 2 boosts and I think we got a little more than 400 in total.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQ: What determines what a MyMiniCity will look like as it grows? Answer!

Once again enouwee has brought some really cool information to light.

I was wondering why a city with the same population had a super skyscraper and how my admin knew we get our first super skyscraper at 12k population. Apparently, the game uses your city name as the seed for how it builds your city. So, the actual appearance of your city is based on the name you chose for your city.

The neat thing here is if you use the same tool you can pick a name that can get your early supers and the terrain you want. Stay tuned for more as I gather information on this prediction tool and enhance this section with Moar!

UPDATED 05/23/08

Acehart has created a little City Simulation tool that lets you preview what your city based on user entered factors and a city name. This program should be able to accurately predict what your city would look like if it had those same values. Thanks Ace for doing this tool!

The Helper City Simulator

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQs: MyMiniCity Tutorials - What time does the day reset?

MyMiniCity is made by Motion Twin which is a French company. So the game operates on French time. A day is 24 hours and you can only have one unique IP visit per city per day. The MyMiniCity day resets at 5:00 PM Central Standard time.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQs: MyMiniCity Tips and Tricks - Yours MyMiniCity - Stat Tracking Tool

UPDATE as of 9/8/2013 this is not working right for my site. I have been using the stat tracking from Yarolds instead.

Yours MyMiniCity is a stat tracking tool. It is very simple to use and provides all the information you need to watch your city's recent growth. It tracks your Population, Income, Construction as well as all the factors.

The Yours MyMiniCity Main Page is very simple and the main page shows the top 100 cities and you can view any of those stats.

If you are in the top 100 you are already there and you can click your city name to view your stats.

If you are not in the top 100 you have to add your city using the Search or Insert box.

Type your city name in the Search or Insert box and click Search or Insert.

You can then create an account with the site and search for your city. When your city page comes up bookmark it.

You will have no information to start off. You will have to wait a few days for it to gather stats but after a few weeks you can see your daily stats and 18 days back. It also has a chart which breaks down your visits by factor by hour.

Check out our city's tracking page

http://mmc.urs.tw/detail.php?mmc=thehelper

Additional Features of the Yours MyMiniCity service.

A Google Toolbar add on that allows you to check your city status from your Google Toolbar.

A Custom list where you can add cities for quick stat checking and also a smart link where the needed factor is displayed as an icon so you can smart click visit the city.

This is a great tool and a must have if you are the type of person who likes to track stats. It could have more features but I for one appreciate keeping things simple.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQ - Link Exchanges - MiniVisite.net

Another French link exchange that I found is MiniVisite.net The site is in French but as always Inscription is the sign up and sign up is quick and easy. I cannot tell how many sites it visits or how many clicks it gives because I just started running it now. The annoying thing I am noticing is that it keeps grabbing the focus and bringing up a window keeping me from doing other things. It might just be something I am doing but it is annoying. I will report on this tool more later.

UPDATE - 06/01/2008 7:00 AM Central Standard

I let the MiniVisite.net AutoSurf run all night long. I think that is what I was supposed to do. Here are the results.

It would have been very frustrating to use this on a primary computer in the background as it would flash the focus to a window the program was using to visit the cities. I was continuously having to flip back to what I was doing before every few minutes.

You have to use FlashBlock and Firefox with this - not a big deal - if you try to use IE the number of times the flash program has to generate cities will slow it down unuseable.

Some of the sites the program visits have pop up windows that require your input. Had about 20 open windows in the morning asking for OK Cancel type ads. I cannot tell if not saying yes to these boxes had any effect.

The program does not close windows after it uses them and opens a number of windows during the operation (or maybe it did not finish?). It starts off with one for a while then opens another, then another, then it starts popping up windows asking you to click OK or Cancel with text in French. I let it run all night and there were a bunch of windows open in the background.

This program is definitely one that needs an entire remote to itself - it just does not play well with others.

There is an unofficial useage FAQ here at CMC Forums.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Tend My City Section Update

The Tend My City Section has been updated. I removed all the blog stuff I posted when I was testing it and updated the info with the new Java Smart Link.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQ - MyMiniCity Link Exchanges - Utopia Link Exchange

Thanks to utopia for the heads up on this Link Exchange Service. This seems to be a nice one. You need to use Firefox and Flashblock once again to use this. Go to the Utopia Link Exchange site and get Started - it is blindingly simple to use and I like that :thup:

Just follow the directions - click the first link to start then the second link when its done. I have it running now - it used 4 windows to visit the sites in the ring. The author of the tool claims around 300 clicks a day and the ring as of this writing is 356 sites.

Here is the Official FAQ.

Author's Post at CMC Forums

Author's post at MyMiniCityForum.co.uk

The first time you run it - it only visits 100 links. After it finishes, run it again. You can configure how many links it will visit (I set it to all) and how many windows it opens - Click the Options link. It also has a supermode which is the ultimate in auto clicking speed. I don't use it because I typically just let the stuff go in the background but if you want some speed - use supermode.

If for some reason you lose your cookies - you need to reset your options. It does not warn you that it is only visiting 100 links and you should be aware of this escpecially if you are proxying or using remotes.

This is a fantastic program. The author never looked at another Link Exchange, he thought his was the first ever and he brought a fresh and clean interface to the game. The best Interface of all the tools I have tested so far - Bravo!

You should visit this exchange twice a day for best results. Once before the City Reset and once after. The Service keeps a log of your visits and if you have multiple IPs just set your name the same in the options on all your other stations and it will keep a tally. This is a big plus because once you are recognized as being multi-ip you do not have to re-register your city.

They also have a top list which keeps track and lists the top users. Fun Stuff. Utopia is the fastest growing of all the link exchanges going from 200 to 600 users since I started tracking. Its clean interface and neat top users list, easy to use and effective this service is TheHelper.net Recommended :thup:

V

vecchioirr

very interesting to check "Base all values on population below", through which we can compare the present value of the city with those expected

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Not really. This is not a link exchange. It is a list of cities that will return visits if you leave a message in the bulletin. If you left a message in all there bulletins you should be getting a whole bunch of return visits with messages in your bulletin. Our server also visits each site in that list from 5 different IPs so just by having your name on the list gives you 5 clicks a day. If you want Link Exchanges check the Link Exchanges section of the MyMiniCity FAQ.

V

vecchioirr

Not really. This is not a link exchange. It is a list of cities that will return visits if you leave a message in the bulletin. If you left a message in all there bulletins you should be getting a whole bunch of return visits with messages in your bulletin. Our server also visits each site in that list from 5 different IPs so just by having your name on the list gives you 5 clicks a day. If you want Link Exchanges check the Link Exchanges section of the MyMiniCity FAQ.

ok...

I wanted to be proactive, excuse

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to work this list into a new Link Exchange I want to do but this Utopia MyMiniCity Link Exchange is so cool I am thinking about maybe trying to partner with him to get that list integrated - that way it would be alot easier to visit those cities - but of course, not as personal as the link exchanges and autovisitor leave no comments. Sometimes a list of links to click is the best way to go.

V

vecchioirr

I am trying to work this list into a new Link Exchange I want to do but this Utopia MyMiniCity Link Exchange is so cool I am thinking about maybe trying to partner with him to get that list integrated - that way it would be alot easier to visit those cities - but of course, not as personal as the link exchanges and autovisitor leave no comments. Sometimes a list of links to click is the best way to go.

:thup:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQ - MyMiniCity Link Exchanges - Autoclics

Autoclics is another French Link Exchange but this one is a little different. It has a client application that you have to download and install on your computer. It is a small download and seems to be spyware free, and is the absolute fastest autovisitor that I have seen. It defaults to 15 visits at a time and does not even load the flash so it rockets through the 171 cities in the queue.

The website is in French but the program author has translated enough of it on the English version so that it is useable.

This is how you use it. Go to the Autoclics site. You don't have to use Firefox for this one as the visitor is not browser based.

Click on the English Option.

Click on Register a link

There are instructions, scroll down and enter the url of the city you are registering ie http://thehelper.myminicity.com

Set your options, Automatic Mode, etc, the author has information on these options on the site. I use automatic mode and 5000 population margin

Enter a nickname and a password - optional

Then click Register

After you register you have to download and run the autovisitor

Click on The high-speed visitor

Download the first one for XP and the second one for Vista.

it is a zip file so create or pick a folder and extract the files. Run Autoclics.exe to activate the visitor. It is a very fast visitor and defaults to 15 cities at a time. It opens no browser windows and no flash so you don't even need a browser open. That alone makes up for the fact I have to download something.

The first 2 times I used this I registered my link again. I think you have to do this. You can rerun the visitor and repeat the process without penalty as it does not do IP checking which it makes it a handy tool for proxies and IP switchers.

I have no information on the number of visits it brings but it has a registered links list and I recognize the usual suspects in all the other Exchanges so it probably only gives 50 to 100 a day if you use the other Exchanges as well. The author claims a total of 260 clics today which is not bad at all. It seems to be a growing service - 20 more links than the day before I ran it so I look forward to using a little more.

Authors thread on MMC Forums.
Authors thread on MyMiniCity.co.uk forums.

Registered users can get a Autoclics Banner which is pretty cool. I will be doing a write up about that for the Dynamic Banners Section so stay tuned....

Here is what the author says about it

For the dynamic signature, put this code (for now works only if you are registered in Autoclics) :

Code:
[noparse][url=http://autoclics.interplanete.com/redirection.php?ville=http://ady-land.miniville.fr][img]http://autoclics.interplanete.com/imagebanniere.php?ville=http://ady-land.miniville.fr&language=english[/img][/url][/noparse]
or that (shorter) :
Code:
[noparse][url=http://autoclics.interplanete.com/redirection.php?v=ady-land.miniville.fr][img]http://autoclics.interplanete.com/imagebanniere.php?v=ady-land.miniville.fr&l=e[/img][/url][/noparse]
(and replace "http://ady-land.miniville.fr" by your link at the 2 places ;-) )

imagebanniere.php

Few informations about AUTOCLICS :
-Autoclics is an High-speed Autosurf!!
-You can register one Link per IP (so as muh links per IP adress you can get)
-1 visit given => 1 visit in return (sometimes more) : no need to click more than necessary : Give only useful clicks!!
-NEW! : intelligent mode : don't solve your problems like criminality, ..., but anticipate them!!

Enjoy! Today Autoclics has given 266 clicks (real clicks!) on each city!!

UPDATE 09/06/2013 The Exchange now has over a thousand cities in it.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity FAQ - Tips and Tricks - Automatic Full Screen City View

Autoclics has a cool utility on there site that visualizes your City in Full Screen Mode.

Autoclics Full Screen City View

The page is in French but you just enter the url of your city in the box ie http://thehelper.myminicity.com

and click the button and it will create a cool full screen view. Nothing you cannot do with Internet Explorer - Full Screen Mode and Zoom but this one does it for you.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Update to the Yarolds Section. Going to expand that section greatly so what is there, though I deem it helpful for beginners, is still a major Work in Progress.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.