World Mystery ghost fleet washes up in Japan: Eleven ships containing 20 dead sailors are discovered

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A fleet of 11 ghost ships containing the rotting remains of sailors has washed up on the Japanese coastline, sparking an investigation in the country.

The mysterious ships have given rise to numerous conspiracy theories in the country, as authorities battle to discover the identities of the bodies.

Rescuers told Japanese broadcaster NHK that the bodies of at least 20 sailors were ‘badly decomposed’ and ‘skeleton-like’.

It has been impossible to identify the bodies and authorities have no idea where they might have come from.

The only clues as to where the boats may have come from are a scrap of material that appears to have come from a North Korean flag, and writing on one of the boats that seems to read ‘Korean People’s Army’.

Some believe that the vessels are fishing boats from North Korea, as the nation is trying to expand its fishing industry to boost harvests.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Fuckin' bullshit title. Did these ships just materialize out of the fog? Are they glowing and iridescent? Did they disappear back off into the night? Ghost ship, my ass.

A skeleton crew does not a ghost ship, make.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin' bullshit title. Did these ships just materialize out of the fog? Are they glowing and iridescent? Did they disappear back off into the night? Ghost ship, my ass.

A skeleton crew does not a ghost ship, make.
Dude! Its all in the title! They appeared because they are magic:
Elven ships containing 20 dead sailors are discovered

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if they ever found out WTF happened here? The North Korean explanation sounded plausible but I wonder if it was ever confirmed?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.