Mythical Beasts?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
If this is taking place in the middle east, and its taking place in older times, then you should have a side you want to be "good". If this middle eastern dragon is evil, then the "good guys" should probably include greek mithological charactors. The whole Greek vs Persian thing works well.

I've been trying to dedicate myself to the idea that there isn't a good or bad guy. It's my hippie outlook at life. :eek:
My current story really promotes that idea with my characters. Even though some of them seem evil by their sinful motives, but they all have their soft side. I feel that's how reality is.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
Now That, my good friend Ninva, is a really great way to write a story. lol
I've never thought exactly of it that way... but I've never thought of it necessarily as good or bad either. I'm writing what happened. I don't get to choose sides :nuts:
But that is a really great way to look at it, and I think you could go far with that idea.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
That is actually a neat way to look at things; looking back on my stories, there have been characters that were sort of good and bad at the same time, but the protagonist and antagonist were each decidedly good and evil, respectively. I think a story where you don't know who's good or who's bad because every character exhibits both traits would be very interesting, so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

And another thing that I feel is necessary to tell you: Eureka Seven sucks. Sorry.

Halahan

Reaction score
It would basically be the allegiances of the characters, to each other, the world, themselves, etc. and what they did to accomplish whatever they wanted to do that related to that allegiance. the way that is nice is how you wouldn't really know which side to be on and you'd constantly want to know what happens next because you have no idea WHAT might happen next.

Halahan

Reaction score
Give him rep :) . I can't, gave it to him last or before last or whatev

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I think I +repped him several times already. xP I don't want to make more rep rounds for the members of the writer's corner. I'm too lazy.

Anyways, we're off topic. >_>

Halahan

Reaction score
true true, but there's nothing wrong with that in the writer's corner :p. as long as you don't do it to much and if needed get back to topic, but since you don't have another question I don't see any reason to stop it, though of course carrying on a conversation or such would be a bit of a stretch.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Alright Ninva, I'm tired of waiting for someone else to write something good for me to read. I feel that you're obligated to submit to TheHelper the beginning of your novella, or another work of fantasy, so that we may read it. I'm bored, so help me out, here.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I have a few dozen pages written on the stupid novel that I got tired with... :/ I dunno if I'd work on it again. Maybe sometime in the near future when I have more time to write.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.