N-2000

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Hi! I just recently bought a Samsung n-2000. I heard it's not a good Nuon but what do you guys think. And do you think a used tempest 3000 for $80 is worth it?

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
N-2000 was the original concept Nuon and has the most VLM2 graphics modes. Doesn't play Iron Soldier 3 (which is why I traded mine off for a Toshiba SD2300). All and all, I miss my N2000.

As for a $80 copy of Tempest, kinda high I'd say.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Excellent! Well definitely the best game on the Nuon. Naturally I am more of a Merlin Racing kind of guy, but Tempest 3K is more in line with the performance of the Nuon 128K setup.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
If you want I can make you one. :D Cost about $10 if you want a gold case, cheaper if not.

coleshores

Reaction score
I've been going nuts trying to find a Tempest 3000 disk, if a copy would work on the sammy 501 I'll be more then grateful to pay you for your time! Or if you have an extra official copy that you want to sell? In any event, please let me know, thanks!

PM Sent

Karyyk

Cool Member
Reaction score
N-2000 was the original concept Nuon and has the most VLM2 graphics modes. Doesn't play Iron Soldier 3 (which is why I traded mine off for a Toshiba SD2300). All and all, I miss my N2000.

As for a $80 copy of Tempest, kinda high I'd say.

Did it not play Iron Soldier 3? The N2000 was always my primary player, and I got one of the retail copies of IS3 before it was recalled. It's been ages now, but I'm pretty sure I remember playing IS3 on the Extiva/N2000.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.