Health Nalgene Nixes Plastic Bottles with BPA

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It’s a question many families are asking after reports last week that a chemical used to make baby bottles, water bottles and food containers is facing increasing scrutiny by health officials in Canada and the United States.<br>
<br>

The substance is bisphenol-a, or BPA, widely used in the making of the hard, clear and nearly unbreakable plastic called polycarbonate. Studies and tests show that trace amounts of BPA are leaching from polycarbonate containers into foods and liquids.<br>
<br>

While most of the focus is on products for children, including clear plastic bottles and canned infant formula, the chemical is also used in food-storage containers, some clear plastic pitchers used for filtered water, refillable water bottles and the lining of soft-drink and food cans.<br>
<br>

Finish reading here.<br>
A more detailed article here.
<br>
=============<br>
Summary: A certain chemical in Plastic (bottles) may be the cause of some health issues, such as early puberty.<br>
<br>

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Am I the only one who knew this already happened???
The natural health community catches on a lot faster to these things then the goverments.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well, there's a difference between knowing what happens, and doing something about it.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Who listens to the "crazy hippies", which seems to be a large percentage of the natural health community, from my experience.
(No, I'm not a crazy hippie)
Also, I'm young so I don't have that much say in the Adult-Based world.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.