NaNoWriMo: 2011

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Welcome fellow writers,

As you may or may not know, November is National Novel Writing Month. Yes, it's celebrated with enthusiasm, and I'm extending my hand out for all those who wish to participate with me.

What is expected from you?
1. Write a 50,000 word document by the end of November.
2. Follow a daily routine to break up your 50,000 word goal into a manageable goal.
3. Post your NaNoWriMo profile in this thread.
4. Enjoy the rest of NaNoWriMo.

~Ninva

Further information:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/

TH.net Writers:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/coffeeraider - Ninva

Writing Tips:
The Main Question of Your Novel
Visualizing Your Character
Five Tips on Writing Your First Novel
36 Plot Lines

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Hell yeah

Right on, I'm actually participating in this myself this time around, my buddy convinced me to give it a go. I look forward to reading others' works as well, although as the deadline draws closer and the stories get longer, I'm sure none of us will have the time to read everyone elses' stories. Whilst the month is still young, though, let's see what you got, people! Let's get us some writing done.

Attachments

• Story prologue.doc
    36 KB · Views: 245

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I haven't seen you in ever kev, missed you around here D:
I'll give it a go as well, though personally I won't have much time. I would like to read everyone's submission though.

Fatmankev

Reaction score
Thanks for takin' the time to read it, ya'll. Anyone else got anything started? I'd like to read some stuff, even if I don't have time to critique it. I know each of you are talented writers, so if you've got the time, lemme see somethin', aight? Good luck to everyone participating.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I haven't written on my own account for so long, haven't had time. Busy all the time with work and stuff unfortunately. But I'd like reading.

Fatmankev

Reaction score
Shame there aren't any more entries. Anyone writing anything? I'll read and critique, gladly, should you like it.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I really hope they make this next year too (when I don't have exams in the beginning of December)

Fatmankev

Reaction score
Wow, it really seems like this place is dead. That's a shame. Ya'll are some good people, ya know? Good luck, everyone. And if you know of any other good, more active, forums, hit me up please. Later.

Fatmankev

Reaction score
Well, shit happens, ya know? Sometimes online communities dwindle away to almost nothing. Regardless, there's a lot of good work on this forum, and everyone should be proud of that. But to me, it seems as if the WC is on its last leg, and it's about to be cut out from underneath of it. Much love to all, though.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I've gotten something written, but I won't be able to hit the 50k word goal for this year. Too many university projects and midterms and what-not.
A pity, but there's always next year though.
I'll probably post it up later tonight. I'll read what's posted here in a few hours after I'm done this project. Has anyone else got any more writing done?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I've written countless outlines for my homework projects, etc. I haven't had time as I thought I would this year for NaNo. :/

Fatmankev

Reaction score
I got discouraged by writer's block at about the 20k word mark. Kinda sad, 'cuz I was beginning to like where it was going. Oh well, wanna share your work, syndrome?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.