Naruto Question

stubs101

Reaction score
I used to watch Naruto, long time ago, and then i saw my brother watching it and decided to start up again. I tried to find my spot and roughly got to it and am at 180... around there: Not Shippuden. Anyway, I saw a couple of Youtube Vids and went omg I haven't seen that part and it's hilarious, and I remember my brother watching it, it was pretty sweet. Anyway: Last I saw, Rock Lee was injured from his fight with Gaara, and decided to have the operation. I never saw the operation, or him get drunk, but when I saw him again at my resume mark, I went huhuhuh????:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused: because he was fine. And on the YouTube vids I remember him while drunk fighting kimakarou or something. I think it was from the operation.

Anyway I was hoping someone had recently seen this and can point me to around the 10's that episode is... Thanks really appreciate the help here.

stubs101

Reaction score
Well he gets drunk in a lot of places. Lol it's like he's stronger when he's drunk. But I mean he's supposed to drink a sake bottle to like numb the surgery or something and he's drunk then he fights kimikarou or w/e. Lol the was a time when he ate curry that had wine tip over into it, and was like wahaha... labodubajab... lol.

Blump.

Screw it... someone just delete this thing when you come across it... I've given up hope.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe if you posted the thread in the right forum...?

Moved.

stubs101

Reaction score
Yeah my bad... ummm don't know really how to check where it is lol, so could you tell me which is the right place...? lol
Edit
Yeah whoops, went up to check out general discussion and saw anime/manga lol how embarrassing...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.