AoS Naruto Shippuuden's Legacy

Gilgamesh

Reaction score
Naruto Shippuuden's Legacy

Hello every one.
We are making a map based on anime/manga NAruto. For some people just another Naruto map.
We are trying to make the biggest balance we can, and some fresh ideas, what will fit with the manga/anime.
Naruto Shippuuden's Legacy - NSL is a really old project. I started to work on it about half year ago. We had problems, team was disbanded, project died at least 5 times.
Are biggest problem is... Once the map leek. And some really dumb people stole every thing we made. From models to triggers...
But still we are trying to end it.

About NSL
-AOS 3/4 lines
-2 sides
-Mission system
-Mission points/mission items
-We are trying to make unique skills ( really hard to trigger, but we don't want to copy nothing from other maps )
-NS characters

Now what we got now:
3 full triggered characters with unique skills
We got the tarrain/ 1/3 finished ( I can't end it for some reasons )
We got most of the models we need.

We need people who can help us, with:
Jass/triggets ( spells, game system )
Models ( with making new char/building models or editing models what exist )
And I need some one who can help me making a perfect terrain.
Effects ( like spell effects )
Really good and original, ideas for a aos naruto map.

Some terrain screens

Theres a lot of work. And to be honest hard work. We want a good balanced map what make people happy.

Attachments

• nsl map3.JPG
    nsl map3.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 517
  • nsl map2.JPG
    nsl map2.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 515
  • nsl.JPG
    nsl.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 454

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Sweet. I hope this doesn't fail. Some things I think you should be aware of:

-Grammar: so many Naruto maps either have horrible grammar or it's in a different language. Not saying that it's their fault (unless they were lazy), but having english would be good... (for me :D).
-Real Skills: from what you said, you intend to make good-triggered spells that actually work, so I hope you stick to it.

I could help with terraining.

Gilgamesh

Reaction score
I could use help with terrain.
So If your interested contact me on my msn.
Eventually we can talk on wc3.

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
if you still need people i can probably do some jass spells for you.

just pm me if youre interested

131ackout

I love animes, mostly Naruto!

Can't wait for it!

(Also, if you don't mind, will you add original characters from non-Shippeduun, such as Haku and others.. I really like them!) :p

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
so, is there actualy going to be balance in this map? or are you going to stay true to the anime where some characters are WTFOMFG overpowered (cough cough sasuke <if you follow the manga you know what i mean>)

Gilgamesh

Reaction score
We want a 100% balance map.
Until theres no 100% balance we will not release the game.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I can help balance.

As for the terraining, I'm a bit... busy, so right now I don't think I'll be able to help with like 100% concentration. Sorry. :(

South-Titan

Reaction score
This is an extremely good map idea for anyone who likes naruto to buy any Warcraft or Starcraft CD, as long as they can play NarutoShippuden Legacy.

However, there is one drawback, and it's gigantic.

In comparison to the Naruto people, that live for the manga and anime, there are six times as many people who do NOT favor Naruto, or they're simply jealous of it.

As if it was yesterday, I remember the days of DotA maps with the title "NARUTO SUX", taking up SIXTY percent of the ENTIRE B.net screen.

Fortunately, I think they're gone for good, but don't get your hopes up, because another strain of Naruto Anarchy might pop up.

Good luck Gilga and to TheHelper people who support this, I wish you luck.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
dude, naruto the anime DOSE suck, it goes so fucking slow, its like one hour for 2 manga pages -_-

the manga on the otherhand i like

and dude, most people dont like naruto because one they either dont like anime altogeter and two naruto created a group of young children to young adults who are "narutards" meaning they basicaly think naruto is real life and worships it as if it is a god. This just makes them look stupid and retarded (thus the additon of tard), so those people are retarded for naruto, thus the narutard is born. And finaly, third, the anime. The anime is slow enough to make people hate the series cuz they have fucking 58 minutes of panning footage and 2 minutes of action, this is especaly notaiceable in the 1hr specals. These three reasons are the general reasons on why noone really likes naruto that much anymore..... mostly cuz of narutards and the slow ass anime

South-Titan

Reaction score
To be honest, I am forced to agree with you Psiblade. But I'm trying to figure out if the Anti-Naruto people are gone, or if they're still there and are in a minority.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Not another Naruto map... :thdown:

:thdown: that quote. :p

Do you hate the Naruto-anime/manga itself? or because so many Naruto games suck?

1) disagree, Naruto is cool; don't hate it because some like it, it's just another thing in this world.

2) agree, so many naruto maps out there suck. :D

Let's just hope this will be... not one of those maps...

131ackout

If this map is going to be english, that's good. I hate it saying in other countries language, such as Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, stuff..

Gilgamesh

Reaction score
The biggest problem with most naruto maps is balance.
SW - Its a game based on naruto and dota. It's not a bad idea. The game would be much better if it was balanced. Same with NW.
I want a really good balance.
Game will be in English. >.>

shiFt

Reaction score
The terrain dusnt look like it can support an aos.
The models also look out of place in the war3 textures IMO
But hey its naruto...so the sheep will flock.....or herd or woteva sheep do in mass movement

thewrongvine

Reaction score
3rd Shinobi Wars is balanced. It' just hard for... some people. :p And it's based off an AoS, not DotA.

Well, enough with the language thing, we all know that english is what you want. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.