AoS Naruto Shippuuden's Legacy

San-D

Reaction score
:D And just yesterday when I posted my Naruto map, I said to myself "What? Those guyz are NUTZ! there are not THAT many Naruto maps as thay say!" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS - PLEaSE make this one in English, I dont want mine to be the only one in english!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Once again, 3rd SW is english, ingles, and whatever language you know to say english in. :D

We get the point to make it english. lol

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
3rd Shinobi Wars is balanced. It' just hard for... some people. :p And it's based off an AoS, not DotA.

Well, enough with the language thing, we all know that english is what you want. :D

3rd shinobi war isn't balanced at all it has balanced in the way where most of the build skill were ripped off from dota, but the items just sucks imo and that makes sence cause it's dream who made them.
But i'll not write a letter to complain about SW but if peoples like them is because it's more balance than NW but still crappy as the Kubric said in "Full Metal Jacket"

It's like a big shit sandwich and we have all to take a bite

I'll soon send you some video of the triggering we got some characters done...

Also people which will be the language of the game for the first version it'll be in english...
But after that maybe i'll translate each skills, items, and others information in French, Spanich, and Italian..

thewrongvine

Reaction score
And why are you so mad? Did Dream steal this map from you and run away to a different country, leaving you with nothing but rags... and a puppy doll? :p I am only joking, mean no offense or anything in that. 1) Skill build up is... just fan/normal 2) Yes, items copy DotA I hate that part, lol.

Anyway, who said the thing with the sandwhich? :)

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
And why are you so mad? Did Dream steal this map from you and run away to a different country, leaving you with nothing but rags... and a puppy doll? :p I am only joking, mean no offense or anything in that. 1) Skill build up is... just fan/normal 2) Yes, items copy DotA I hate that part, lol.

Anyway, who said the thing with the sandwhich? :)

i was one of the balancer i also provide some trigger to Dream but he was so lazy that he never listened to us about the typo and the wrong hotkey that sucked ass, and finally i make a 3 pages review for each items and what he did, something even worth, and with the time copied DOTA but they unbalanced but with excatly the same effect.

And for his new project he is really proud to show a trigger that i provided... Let me laugh this small ugly texan mushroom shape.

A yes also all the village as been maded by orgrim for NSL and he "robbed" them...

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Why do people make naruto maps? If you all hadn't noticed, there are about 1000 of them already, which means that yours will probably be played once or twice and then ditched. If it even gets finished.

Not only that, but if you think your map is going to be better than every other naruto map, it won't be, because all naruto maps fall under one classification: Crap.

disagree, Naruto is cool; don't hate it because some like it, it's just another thing in this world.

Meh. Ok, but I hate it. It's not because it's naruto, it's because of the maps. They just... suck.

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
Not only that, but if you think your map is going to be better than every other naruto map, it won't be, because all naruto maps fall under one classification: Crap.

Because you hate Naruto, for my part i'm not a fan, but i tried with the others member to Create a new kind of AoS balanced...
You know i hate all those Naruto map and people start to hate the manga itself because of those kiddy sucker... But here we are working hard on our system and i believe that i can make a big plus for the gameplay and not because it is Naruto.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Make sure you make the gameplay good and not just the models. Which usually suck anyways.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol Ghostwind, that's because most people that like Naruto are... ehem, not that good? at WEing, lol. But now, we are here. :p

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
I don't really care of the model, ok it doesn't have to be some weirb block or some crazy shit but anyway i'm only working on the gameplay and i want to make it interresting and unique.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
As long as it doesn't end up with like 3000 different heroes that all look almost the same and have virtually the same basic powers, I am happy.

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
So you will because all the char are NSL... So as you don't know the manga, i work on each build and i can say that they are all totally different and Unique.
The models isn't the strongest point of NSL it will be its balance and characters skills.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Although models isn't the main part, if you're going to make a map based off of something and you don't have models that don't at least look close to the characters, it's not as fun... more like useless...

As long as NSL can keep it balanced in everything - models, balance, originality, et.c

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits
  • Varine Varine:
    I see that, despite your insistence to the contrary, we are becoming a recipe website
  • Varine Varine:
    Which is unique I guess.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.