Other Naruto: Way of the Ninja

burne-

Reaction score
attachment.php

Iv been working a while with my newest creation Naruto: way of the ninja.

The map is going to be arena/rpg type of map. You will start from a village, complete quests, gain experience and you can also attack other village. I havent yet decided, how the winning should be defined.

Heroes ready:

Jiraya
Gaara
Lee
Itachi
Zabuza
Neji
Sasuke
Naruto

Things to do:
- Need suggestions

Suggestions/feedback is welcome

Youtube vids:
1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzAzoGGqSpQ
2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyp1dokmshM&feature=channel_page
3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd7nmnNyrCs

DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/80383/

Forums:[/B]
http://narutoway.darkbb.com/

Iv also created 1 map before called portals. Its very unique aos.
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/66251/

Attachments

• Naruto.jpg
    Naruto.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,092

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, I love the spells. :) They look awesome.

That video was of a test map right? Because if it was the real one, the terrain would suck...

Is there a download link anywhere?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Yea. Its just to show the spells. There isnt any map yet, It will propably take weeks to release, even tought Im planning to release beta when its playable.

Im also thinking of not making naruto charrecters playable, but you would encounter in the game. That way you could choose what you want to specialize in (fire,water etc...) and even create combination jutsus on higher levels. But then again, that would recuire lots and lots more work, so ill think it later.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Do you need help with anything?

Terraining? Cinematics? Writer? Ideas? :) Me Likey Naruto.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Ideas are always welcome. Its suprisingly hard to make up spells, since most charrecters havent used many jutsus.

Well naruto has three spells now:
-rasengan
-kage bunshin
-ninetails chacra
ulti: I think this will do random spell from: kage bunchin/ninetails cannon. kinda hard to explain.

Sasuke should be pretty easy to make, since he has used like most jutsus of all (main problem is lightning jutsus are the hardest).

You can also post other suggestions/ideas, like what would you like to see in the map.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Woah, the spells are great :D
I think Naruto's Ultimate should be Rasengan or something, please give him Naruto Combo :)
Also, it would be nice if you made players have ranking like S-Rank Ninja or whatever. Maybe give them bonuses based on their rank.
Actually, I think you should include 1 member of each team into the game at least.
Finally, I would want to give a hero suggestion :)

Kiba (Akumaru should always be following him doing nothing :p)
1- Dynamic Air Marking: Akumaru jumps into the air and "marks" every enemy around him. Makes Kiba able to sense their position and deal extra damage to them,
2- Man-Beast Clone combo (forgot name): Akumaru turns into a clone of Kiba and performs a combo on the enemy.
3- Soldier Pill: Akumaru and Kiba takes a soldier pill, causing Akumaru to be able to attack and enhancing Kiba's fighting capabilities.
4- Spinning Attack thing: Kiba and Akumaru spins and attacks the enemy continuously for a short duration, deals high damage and stuns. Soldier Pill must be activated.
Kimimaro
1- Dance of Camellia: Kimimaro charges at the target point and uses his armbone spear thingy to damage and knockback the first target he hits. The greater the distance he moved, the greater the knockback.
2- Dance of Clematis: Kimimaro draws his spinal cord and throws it at the target unit to try and lasso the unit. If he manages to lasso the unit, he will crush the target unit and pull him towards him. (Targets an area and the spinal cord will circle the area and lasso units in the circle when it encloses)
3- Dance of the Seedling Fern: Kimimaro causes a forest of bones to appear to stun and damage any units that get hit by the bones. Then the bones stay in the area for a short duration to stop units from escaping the forest of bones.
4- Cursed Seal: Kimimaro unleashes his cursed seal, causing him to becomes more valuable in combat and his spells more powerful. However, this will trigger his fatal disease and cause him to lose hitpoints whenver he attacks or casts spells. Also causes reduced hitpoints regeneration.

burne-

Reaction score
That rank system ideas is good. APROVED. As for narutos ulti its pretty hard to make after all. I dont think I want to make naruto rendan, cause it doesnt fit the map too well. Its like lees omote renge (kinda cinematic). So post your good ideas here :).

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yay, Kimimaro owns! But his spells are always the same for every single Naruto map. :)

If you could make "U-zu-ma-ki Naruto Rendan", that would be cool. :D

Kiba's dual strike thing is called Gatsuuga.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Nejis: 3 spells ready. 128 hits (or whatever it was), juyuuken rush, juyuuken style. and fourth skill will be kaiten.

Narutos: 3 spells ready too. need to do ultimate/1 more spell, if I use rasengan as ulti.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Uzumaki Naruto Rendan, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Kyuubi Chakra, Rasengan. That's 4 spells.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
But I hate doing the rendan, I think it just wouldnt look right. (ill just might do a summon instead)

Anyway. Neji is ready and here is screenie from it. Kaiten turned out really nice, the best i have ever seen (no imports ofc.). There aint screenie of fourth spell because its passive.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Of course, you can give Naruto - Summoning Jutsu: Gamabunta.

Awesome Kaiten for no imported effect. :)

I hope you will get Naruto models for all of them. An anime map without models of the anime just doesn't feel good, unlike normal maps were melee models are OK. There was this member here that had Stewie as his avatar that had really cool Naruto models that he gave out...

>> Oh yeah, can you please put the pictures in spoilers <<​

EDIT: Here is the thread: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34731&highlight=naruto

Unfortunately, the files were removed. But you could PM him or something.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
I only want to use good naruto models, and so far I havent seen any. The models might look allright for most parts, but the animations mostly suck. So if some good modeleler is interested in making some naruto models, I would appriciate it + give credits on the map.

thewrongvine

Reaction score

:D Thank you.

You could make a thread asking for them or something... use the Search function, there's tons of stuff with Naruto here.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Wow, Kaiten looks really good :)
However, maybe you can try other kinds of model for the thingy, maybe the water elemental projectile or something.
Also, I agree that Naruto should have the summoning Jutsu.
As to thewildvine's point about Kimimaro's spells, yes, they are always the same because he barely used any jutsus before he died :'(.
Finally, if you are planning to add items, add RAMEN! XD

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Although I dislike naruto with a passion (no offense, and i didnt give it enough of a chance),

those spells look amazing!!!! wc3shady wants, wc3shady wants baddd.

burne-

Reaction score
Ok. here is two of sasukes spells. 3rd is katon: goykaku no jutsu and fourth isnt decided yet.

After I make sasuke and naruto ready, ill start working on the terrain and other stuff. That would make total of 8heroes for time being. I might make more heroes, or add 5th spell to heroes. I was also thinking of adding kawamiri no jutsu or something to 5th spell, maybe you could choose it? Like kawamiri/shurinken/soldier pill as fifth skill. Or then again I could make them as items.

burne-

Reaction score
Started working on the terrain alltought all the heroes aint ready. I also would like to hear few oppinnions about the ideas.

1. max level? maybe something around 60-70? 8lvls for skills? rank goes from student to beyond hokkage/s class, rank changes every 10levels?.
2. the game should end by certain kill ammount? or to destroying enemys town or something? Atleast Im planning to do chuunin exam quest at start (duel between teams).
4.reviving? I dont know if both teams should have their own town or not. And revive in 20seconds? if losing is based on kills.
3. Spells should make damage based on lvl of the spell +str/int. You gain str/int/agi from killing creeps and from gaining levels. I havent decided formula for spell damage yet, but maybe something like (80xlevel + 5xstr/int. Taijitsu spells are based on str and ninjutsu based on int.)
4. you can try to attack towns when strong enough, to gain more str/agi/int (requires killing hokkage).

If you have played drabonball z tribute, Im trying to create similar fiiling to the game. (that game had bad way of winning/losing, but it was somewhat fun for a while).

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
burne- what about the Sharingan and the Byakugan? Aren't you gonnna use them?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.