Reaction score
Subbed Naruto

Naruto Manga Chapter 398 Released
Read Online Here

Naruto Shippuuden 56 Released

Dubbed Naruto
(On Cartoon Network)

April 26
9:00 PM (EST): Episode 160 (FILLER)- Hunt or Be Hunted?! Showdown at the O.K. Temple

9:30 PM (EST): Episode 161 (FILLER) - Appearance of Strange Visitors

Enjoy!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating lately...

Subbed Naruto

Naruto Manga Chapter 400 Released
View Online Here

Naruto Shippuuden 59 Released

Dubbed Naruto

May 17th

9:00 pm (EST) Episode 166 (FILLER) - "When Time Stands Still"
9:30 pm (EST) Episode 167 (FILLER) - "When Egrets Flap Their Wings"

Manga Information

ProductImage.aspx

Naruto Book 29 (English) Released in the United States

Guy vs. Kisame!! Kakashi vs. Itachi!!! We finally learn what may be happening to Gaara and what might also be in store for Naruto, when they both come face to face with a devious common enemy...the Akatsuki!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Subbed Naruto

Naruto Manga Chapter 405 Released!

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 63 - Two Kings Released

I will be Revamping this thread. So any errors with the Main Guide please ignore...

Edit: All Openings and Endings Online!
View Here

131ackout

ReVolver said:
I selected Other, for Tobi

One of the most smartest ninjas of the series with the most ironic personality

Of course! Tobi is a good boy XD

naruto32-tobi.jpg

TobiUnmasked.jpg

OF course.. A pumpkin, yet orange and spirly, mask...

What happened to his/her eye anyway?

Mizuio Ken Mod Log said:
Moved and Added Quote
Reason - Offtopic

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I am kind of behind in the series so I don't know if this is still true but I most believe...

That he gave his eye to Kakashi.

131ackout

Really?!

What happened to Kakashi after he gave that eye to him?
(Sorry for the freakout)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I caught up with the manga.
So now Sasuke loves Itachi now knowing the truth about his life and death. And now wants to destroy the Konoha with Tobi.

Hurosaki

Reaction score
naruto is so boss!!!! ive seen almost all the mangas and the akatasuki eventually captured all the demons including the nine talied fox that was soooo boss!

if you dont belive my post then ill copy and paste one from a webstite myself

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Naruto Chapter 425

Do not look at the spoiler below if you have not read the Chapter!
So Kakashi is dead :(
Though really it wasn't much of a shocker to me, I knew it was going to happen.

I hope the next chapter isn't about Konohamaru because I could care less...

Other Thoughts?

Naruto Shippuuden 85 is also up

Enjoy

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
About kakashi's eye thingo, my little brother told me:

That there is a comic all about kakashi and that it tells you he got his eye from his best friend, who was an uchiha. His friend was supposably dying or something and decided to give him his eye. Then Kakashi killed his girl friend to get that more powerful eye thing starting with M... lol.

Not 100% how accurate that last part is, cause Kakashi doesnt seem like the person to do that. But from what ive heard, he didnt get it from Uchiha Madara.

And in one of the last few comics where Kakashi is dying on the ground, he says two names, and they are the names of his best friend and girl friend, who are dead...

Mm ok i got more on his eye:

The scar over his eye came from a fight with a rock ninja. Kakashi tried to save his friend Obito Uchiha, and got hit in the left eye by a Kunai. He was then blinded from that battle.

However, soon after, Obtio returns the favour by pushing Kakashi out of the way of an avalanche. Obito's right side is crushed by the rocks and he is mortally wounded.

Obito then offers Kakashi his still intact left eye and Rin ( the other member of their team who was a medical ninja ) surgically implants the eye into Kakashi.

And some more useless knowledge:

They way he obtained his eye allowed him to develop the time-space technique he calls Kamui. And it is said he can also use the other three eye techniques: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo.

Also, in relation to what Miz said above:

His death was a little bit of a surprise for me, i thought he still had a bit more to give and his death would be much more heroic.

I still got about 2 more manga and episodes to read/watch then ill be up to date. But so far from the last 20 or so manga and 10 or so episodes, heres what im thinkin:

Naruto's growth as a heroic figure and overall stature as a main character is in my oppinion, near pathetic. He really only trains on developing a powerful skill probably only 3-4 times in the entire series. Im not saying that is a bad thing, however, compaired to the change undergone by other characters, his development is minimal at best.

However, his overall uselessness and clumsiness does tie in well with the whole plot of Naruto, and makes for some pretty exciting episodes. And then on the other hand, when he does basically save the world, he is not recognised for it, which kind of makes me laugh, as everyone still thinks he is plain old naruto deep down.

And one last thing, his capability to master those impressive techniques is probably what makes things interesting. Even though, for each powerful technique we needs to master, the writers spend 5-10 episodes explaining/using it.

And thats my two cents on the matter so far :).

I must say the last few manga eps have been pretty good, and you can really see Naruto's development as the hero. And the latest shippuden episodes are pretty killer too.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Eh, the show is good, but, I hate the long battles.

10 episode battles...o feels like it, training is the most fun to watch.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Anyone think that someone is going to fight Danzo later or think that Danzo is Tobi? They both dislike Konoha and want to destroy it and Danzo hides the eye that Tobi shows, it could be that Danzo is hiding something :eek: thoughts?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Almost none of the openings are working..

Why do you think that announcement is at the top of the 1st post :rolleyes:

Anyone think that someone is going to fight Danzo later or think that Danzo is Tobi? They both dislike Konoha and want to destroy it and Danzo hides the eye that Tobi shows, it could be that Danzo is hiding something :eek: thoughts?

Never thought of it like that Oo
But now that you think of it, It's possible but why would Tobi want to be the Hokage?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
No New Episode this Week...
Sorry for the people who don't read the Manga

Chapter 426 is online (for those who aren't regularly notified)

Konohamaru is going to get his ass whipped by Pein :p
I can't wait to see how this ends, but probably Naruto will come in just in time to save him...

Also - Aww the stupid ninja with the glasses actually does care ^^

Thoughts?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think that Ebisu is going to die for Konohamaru and when Pein is targeting Konohamaru either some ninja is going to interfere or Naruto is going to be back in the village.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.