Naruto

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Naruto Manga Chapter 427!

Sigh, Konohamaru is saved for another day :p
Now Tsunada gets a turn to fight Pein... This should be interesting

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 86-87
The Titles are - Shikamaru's Genius" and "When You Curse Someone, You Dig Your Own Grave"

That's Right you Otaku's you guys get 2 episodes this week xD
Discuss and Enjoy!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think she is going to die, and Naruto will be the next candidate, because in the mythology story of Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade all die to protect someone (The Chosen One)... I think Brock Lee, Negi, and Guy will kick ass if they go back to Konoha

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I think she is going to die, and Naruto will be the next candidate, because in the mythology story of Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade all die to protect someone (The Chosen One)... I think Brock Lee, Negi, and Guy will kick ass if they go back to Konoha

They left the Konoha? I am sorry it's been a while
Tsunade will die :(... but, Shes the Bomb!
Though I can see where you are getting that she has lost a lot of her energy healing people, so it could very well happen. :thdown:

In Other Naruto News
Yahoo! released its 2008 top searches and Naruto for the second straight year finished in the top 10! Last year Naruto was #4, this year it is #7. Though Naruto dropped 3 spots, its popularity is still as high as ever. If you want to see the full list, click here.

1. Britney Spears
2. WWE
3. Barack Obama
4. Miley Cyrus
5. RuneScape
6. Jessica Alba
7. Naruto
8. Linsday Lohan
9. Angelina Jolie
10. American Idol

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Naruto Shippūden - Episode 88 Released
"Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken"

Enjoy :thup:

Naruto Chapter 428 Released

PHAIL PEIN PHAIL!!!
You lost to Konohamaru.... :thdown:

Though you did find out Naruto's location, so you get +1 rep too bad the lost from Konohamaru cost you -10

Discuss :D

ReVolver

Reaction score
He can always find another body :rolleyes: I guess the next manga will be a chase to catch up to Naruto.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Last week's
I forgot last weeks :thdown:

Naruto Shippūden Episode 89
"The Price of Power" - "Chikara no daishō" (力の代償)

Naruto Chapter 429

This Week's

Sorry for it being late...
Naruto Shippūden Episode 90
"A Shinobi's Determination" - "Shinobi no ketsui" (忍びの決意)

No Chapter this week

ReVolver

Reaction score
Looks like Konoha got hit by a Pein Nuke, GG

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Eh... I need to catch up on Naruto. :)

I be joinin teh discussion soon, boyz.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

ReVolver

Reaction score
Naruto Chapter 430 Released

Naruto vs Pein (The most epic battle!)

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
It's cool, the sage's look...if you look through onemanga.com though, the pages turn greener on the right side...uh...wth?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Chapter 432 Released :p

Sage power is over... Time for Fox :p (I like the Fox Demon charka better then the Sage.)

TwiLight

Reaction score
Whoa.. I like Naruto. I watch him when he's a kid, is he a grown man now? where u get latest news about Naruto? Are there new episodes? new stories? Any sites about latest Naruto? thanx.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Whoa.. I like Naruto. I watch him when he's a kid, is he a grown man now? where u get latest news about Naruto? Are there new episodes? new stories? Any sites about latest Naruto? thanx.

No... Not really, Shippuden is 2.5 years later. So Naruto is 15. Its the next Series in the Naruto story. They're are new episodes, and new manga. and No giving you any sites would break the policy (speaking most have illegal copyright problems)

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I only watched some episodes of Naruto.. Naruto had a telecast in Cartoon network but sadly I don't have CN now in tv cable. I hope Naruto would become a primetime telecast in Animax soon.

>Shippuden is 2.5 years later

Ahh, now I see why Naruto has become a grown person, some pics I saw in anime mags of Naruto being 15 years old. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are two separete series/seasons, right?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I only watched some episodes of Naruto.. Naruto had a telecast in Cartoon network but sadly I don't have CN now in tv cable. I hope Naruto would become a primetime telecast in Animax soon.

>Shippuden is 2.5 years later

Ahh, now I see why Naruto has become a grown person, some pics I saw in anime mags of Naruto being 15 years old. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are two separete series/seasons, right?

They are technically the same series, but Shippuden has its own seasons. So I don't know what you would call it. xD

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
My friends refer to it as Naruto Shippuden, but I prefer to call it Naruto anyhow.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.