Naruto

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Ive only seen a couple episodes of naruto. I liked it but never really got into it.

You should see more than a few.. When i decided to give it a shot, after the first i think 4 series i thought " how the hell can anyone like this" .. It looked extremely childish and boring but i forced myself to watch it and i started liking it (except for the parts where some peeps stare at each other for 15 minutes, say 2 words and stare the rest of the episode again.. i hate those episodes ) You should force yourself to watch more than a few series, that's how i came to like it. When you get to shippuuden the series will get more serious and interesting. But IMO you should read the manga. No 15 minute stares there!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I use to love Naruto when I was like 12 (2 years ago) but now I kind of feel like they are pushing it. Like taking as long as possible to end the manga series so they can still make money. I still love Naruto but I feel that it should end soon before people start hating it.

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
So there dragging it on a bit basically? That's what they do with any popular managa/ anime tho! They need to learn when enough is enough before they ruin it!

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
psh, i agree sorta. but mostly not. some of my favorite shows were only had about 30 episodes. Maybe that's why i enjoyed them so much, but i wouldn't have minded if they made 270 more of them. even if it did water it down to the point i stopped watching it.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I use to love Naruto when I was like 12 (2 years ago) but now I kind of feel like they are pushing it. Like taking as long as possible to end the manga series so they can still make money. I still love Naruto but I feel that it should end soon before people start hating it.
Dragonball GT ring a bell? :rolleyes:

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
psh, i agree sorta. but mostly not. some of my favorite shows were only had about 30 episodes. Maybe that's why i enjoyed them so much, but i wouldn't have minded if they made 270 more of them. even if it did water it down to the point i stopped watching it.

Okay well i agree, some of my favorite anime's are really short and I wish there was more.

rover2341

Reaction score
shippuden is 2.5 years later. So Naruto is 15

So if that's true, then kashsi sensea was only 7 when he became a cho-neen.
Sorry for my lack of spelling. I remember him saying he was 6 years younger then naruto when he past the exams.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well, if you don't want too many drags, I watch the anime only (mostly)! :) Less time since the episodes don't go even close to the manga, so not (as much) drag there. And visual action. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, if you don't want too many drags, I watch the anime only (mostly)! :) Less time since the episodes don't go even close to the manga, so not (as much) drag there. And visual action. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Anime has Filler Episodes though, and some of those are fine until they keep doing them. Like the entire 2nd part of the 1st series xD

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
naruto manga 439 is out its really cool
Naruto goes 8 tails and fourth hokage shows up and tells naruto that hes his dad
all the exciting stuff is starting to happen cant wait for 440

rover2341

Reaction score
Naruto 450 manga
Holy Crap, I think things are going to get very interesting... time to see who backs naruto up... Right when things were getting stale bam! yep that's what it felt like to me but maybe i am just slow.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Chapter 454, is cool. Sasuke uses Susano. Only thing I don't get is why doesn't he just run away and get to the elder instead of battling the raikage and kazekage? He could simply escape and kill Danzo really quickly.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Sasuke doesn't know how Danzo looks like. Karin found him but hasn't told Sasuke yet about him plus it'll be difficult for her to tell him since he's in battle.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Man the story is getting juicy in the magma.

Can't wait to see Sasuke fight Kakashi, I just know that's its going to be a die and someone will interfere.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.