Naruto

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Im really think that the manga has been ruined. Everyone is so over powered now like Danzo. He could have probably become hokage so much quicker if he used that technique sooner. And also, Sasuke has really been over powered. He kills Danzo even though Danzo has a technique that is way better than his and even after that battle, he still seems to have the energy to kill Kakashi. And, the Jubi or wutever its called has also been overdone... I seem to really dislike the manga now.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Ah Snap sauseka almost killed sakura! O Naruto gonna be pissed.

Haha sauseka pushing him self so hard he 90% or more blind now. Hahaha Thats what you get jerk.

I cant spell, But still.

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
So in 490 who do you think Kabuto summoned? I'm thinking Jiraiya or maybe Hanzo?

rover2341

Reaction score
I think its the ninja who controled all the 7 demons before he split them. I forgot hes name but like the founder of ninju.
But I would love to see Jiraiya agein. that would be funny.

Winterherz

Reaction score
Konan is back! Apparently madara is looking for nagato to resurrect him using Impure World Resurrection technique...Expect Konan to die

shanerobbed

Reaction score
I'm big fan of Naruto TV show. Naruto is my favourite character in this show. Daily i'm watching this show and enjoying this show.

rover2341

Reaction score
" Daily i'm watching this show and enjoying this show." I tried that then caught up. then made the foolish move to read the manga. now the show is far behind, and less exciting to watch cause i know what happens. But ya this Naruto rocks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.