Spellpack Necromancer/Necro Healer

INCINERATE

Reaction score
hi, i used a spell from this pack, the demonic blood-rain one, where it turns units all red.. i found a slight issue with it however. it seems to make units not give any gold bounty when they get killed from this spell, then when the spell is up, unit bounty comes back on.. how to fix this?

btw nice spell pack:p

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
He is periodically changing the target units life. You should replace the action with this:
Code:
Unit - Cause [COLOR="Red"]Caster[/COLOR] to damage [COLOR="Red"]Target[/COLOR], dealing [COLOR="Red"]Real(DB_HPSet[(Integer A)])[/COLOR]
 damage of attack type [COLOR="Red"]type[/COLOR] and damage type [COLOR="Red"]type[/COLOR]

INCINERATE

Reaction score
excuse me for being no good with the editor :eek:

which part of the code exactly should i put that adjustment to fix this issue?

can you post the code, and Bold text the part i need to fix :shades: :p

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="Gray"]DemonicBTimer
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in DB_TmpGroup[(Integer A)] and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of DB_Caster[(Integer A)])) Equal to True
                                ((Picked unit) has buff Demonic Bloodrain ) Equal to True
                            Then - Actions
                                Set DB_HPChange[(Integer A)] = 20
                                Set DB_HPSet[(Integer A)] = ((Integer((Life of (Picked unit)))) + DB_HPChange[(Integer A)])
                                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to (Real(DB_HPSet[(Integer A)]))
                            Else - Actions
                        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of DB_Caster[(Integer A)])) Equal to True
                                ((Picked unit) has buff Demonic Bloodrain ) Equal to True
                            Then - Actions
                                Set DB_HPChange[(Integer A)] = 10
                                Set DB_HPSet[(Integer A)] = ((Integer((Life of (Picked unit)))) - DB_HPChange[(Integer A)])[/COLOR]
                               [B] Unit - Cause [COLOR="SeaGreen"]DB_Caster[(Integer A)][/COLOR] to damage (Picked unit), dealing [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Real(DB_HPSet[(Integer A)])[/COLOR]
                                damage of attack type [COLOR="SeaGreen"]type[/COLOR] and damage type [COLOR="SeaGreen"]type[/COLOR][/B]
                            [COLOR="Gray"]Else - Actions
[/COLOR]

This should do the trick.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
damn , no success :(.. i changed it exactly to what you had there, and it instantly took every unit within aoe to 1 hp . also it was no longer level-able . got any more ideas to what could be wrong?

+ cred to you though for helping.

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
Sorry, my bad. :eek:

Code:
Unit - Cause DB_Caster[(Integer A)] to damage (Picked unit), dealing Real([COLOR="Red"]DB_HPChange[(Integer A)][/COLOR]) damage of attack type [COLOR="SeaGreen"]type[/COLOR] and damage type [COLOR="SeaGreen"]type[/COLOR]
You won't need DB_HPSet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.