Need 1 ulti spell idea

manofsteel

Reaction score
Okey, the title says it all, I need an idea for a druid/nature hero. It's a fulborg and it's a offensive/support hero, the ulti should be mostly offensive/damage.
Thanks

Already has:
Lifebloom(heals over time and after X seconds final heal)
Natures Grasp(heals you when attacking and increase you spell damage(passive))
SpellPower(increase spell damage for x seconds.)

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Call of the storm
Summons tornados that circles around you. Slows and damages nearby units by x and x movement speed. Any unit inside the storm more than x seconds will be thrown up to the air and when they land they will be dealt x damage. Lasts for x second.

This can be offensive and support to slow unit that chase your allies.

manofsteel

Reaction score
Well I was thinking that it should be somewhat connected with nature, cause I already got a wind hero but thanks anyway.

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Nature = Earth/Wind/Lightning. That's nature. Or your thinking about tree/grass?

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Natures WRATH!,

pick all units= kill.

hmmm..
nature huh..

Wrath of Yggdrasil

creates a World Tree in position of caster.

all units within the area are then entangled.

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
Give us your spells that you already have so that we have something we can work from when considering synergy.

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Home - Passive
Forest is (Name of hero)'s home. Each tree whitin 2000 range gives him +1 damage/str/agi/int/hit points/armor.

Living Branch - Point Targeted
Throws a branch at the targeted point. Unit that steps on it will trip and be stunned for 8 seconds

Flower Bed - Area Target
Summon flowers at the targeted area. The flowers will randomly shoot poisonous spores at enemies inside the flower bed. Damages enemy units by 10 and 5 damage overtime, posion stacks.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
My list of ultimate spells based on the Nature school, from the top of my head.

Call of Earth
Ruptures the ground to call forth a Earthen Elemental, a heavy melee unit that takes little damage. Damage taken by the Hero is split to the Elemental. Units close to the area of which the Elemental is summoned will have X% movement and attack speed reduction for X seconds. Lasts X seconds.

Ancestral Healing
Your next Lifebloom spell heals the target by an additional X% and costs X% less mana. In addition, spell damage is increased by X for X seconds.

Nature's Revenge
Shocks the target for X damage, reducing its armor by X and damage it deals by X for X seconds. Damage done by Nature's Revenge heals the Hero for X% of the damage it deals and is modified by your spell damage.

Healing Winds
Invokes the power of nature to cause a twister to appear, healing the Hero and nearby friendly units for X per second when the twister hits them. If the twister hits a unfriendly target, it will take X damage.

Hurricane
Summons a hurricane to aid the Hero, periodically dealing X damage per second to unfriendly targets as it circles the Hero and reduces their movement speed by X% until they are out of the area of effect. Hurricane may move with the Hero. Lasts X seconds.

Cyclonic Ritual
Inflicts X damage to the hero to summon X Cyclonic Minions, which deal damage equal to X% of your spell damage. Lasts X seconds.

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Thanatos. You never have lack of ideas, someone should really hire you for a map project :thup:. But I think he wants tree/grass spells more.

DiFm

Reaction score
Summon

Dont Know if you Liek Summons. but Here Is one.

Summon The Crab King Magthandor. The Crab King Has Summon Crab Spawnlings,Wrath Of Ocean,Taunt,Hard Shell.

Summons 6 Small Crabs to fight
He Sends Out 4 Crushing Wave (Dealing X damage)
Taunt (speaks for itself)
His hard Shield gives him the ability to have x% chance to block x damage)

Strength- The Crabs and Crabking uses Siege Attacks so they are effective against buildings. The Crab King Can take an incredible amount of damage thanks to it shell.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Thanatos. You never have lack of ideas, someone should really hire you for a map project :thup:. But I think he wants tree/grass spells more.

Is that so? Alright.

Tree of Restoration
Summons a Tree of Restoration that can heal the Hero or other nearby friendly targets. If destroyed, the Tree of Restoration will split into X Treants. Healing done by the Tree is based on spell damage.

Barkstrike
Damages the target and its nearest ally for normal damage plus X, and increases the attack range of the Hero by X for X seconds. In addition, armor is also increased by X upon casting.

Cloak of Leaves
Causes the hero and nearby allies to Vanish for X seconds, restoring X% of their hitpoints every X seconds while cloaked. If a target breaks invisibility, healing done on that target is increased by X%.

Grace of Life
Your next Lifebloom spell will also increase the target's armor by X for X seconds, and any damage it takes is reduced while affected by Lifebloom by X.

Grass Counter
Hero counters, using grass to create a duplicate and returning X% of the damage taken back to the attacker. The duplicate lasts for X seconds, deals X% of the Hero's base damage, but takes X% more damage. Can only occur after taking over X damage.

Bark Resilience
After suffering a critical blow, the Hero recieves X bonus armor and each strike taken heals the Hero for X% of his spell damage. Lasts X seconds. Can only be used after a critical strike

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
wow...its a furbolg....

hmm skill would be based on earthspells.. since... its a furbolg...+druid+nature loving .

spit earth?,eartquake, epicenter?,magnitude?, earthspike, heaven's drive...... hmmm.. impale?

Manee

Reaction score
Totems of Suppresion

Creates an 8 number of totems in a circular motion. Each totem can drain HP and Mana on a single target randomly(with shackles as special effect). The targeted unit is therefore silenced when 2 or more totems hit em but is otherwised stunned if there are 4 or more totems that targeted the unit.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
this could be a cool ulti:

the furbolg gets mad, slams the ground and creates a barrier around you and target unit... (both of you are trapped inside and nobody cant get out or in, not even fliers), silencing and reducing target units armor by x, increases damage and atk speed of furbolg by x

if more units get trapped inside they are kicked out ;)

hope it is possible...

manofsteel

Reaction score
I liked this one:
Nature's Revenge
Shocks the target for X damage, reducing its armor by X and damage it deals by X for X seconds. Damage done by Nature's Revenge heals the Hero for X% of the damage it deals and is modified by your spell damage.

Thanks to everyone :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.