So i dont have to steal them from flare

Plz use the code
Code:
Hero Name
Attributes
Model File
Skill 1,2 and 3 (4 lvls)
Ultimate skill (3 lvls)
I dont need a story, but if you want to...

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Name: Dun Hammerslam
Attributes: Strength (Primary; 32 Start, 3.20 per level), Agility (21, 1.25 per level), Intelligence (25, 1.80 per level)
Skills:
1) Fountain of Destruction (Find it in TH.net Spells Section, it's made by Tinki3, and its a cool spell)
2) Thunder Clap
3) Hammer Throw (like a shockwave spell only the missile looks like a hammer)
4) Maul of Fury (Ultimate)
A chain lightning-type spell, only that it's effect is the Storm Bolt spell and units nearby get hit and damaged and stunned, like the chain lightning spell)

eloytoro

Reaction score
Thnx, but sorry, i cant use fountain of destruction, its too OP. Kills everything in the way, plus idk how to manipulate jass scrip to lower the damage. This should be done by Tinki3 itself

EDIT: +rep for both

Z

zackorith

Hero Name - Evil Rabbid Rabbit

Attributes str(24, 2.6 per) int(16, 1.6 per) agi(30, 3.1 per)

Model File rabbit (ofc)

Skill 1,2 and 3 (4 lvls)
1. carrot attack, throws multiple projectiles at teh enemy
2. crit strike
3. envasion
Ultimate skill (3 lvls)
golden carrot, shoots 1 arrow at an enemy damaging lots + stun like the beam thing
this is my hero in my map, but w/e :p, need to see more rabbits ^^

also small question... how do you increase size of your hero, my rabbit is small and ive seen huge rabits before :p
ty in advanced

eloytoro

Reaction score
go to the units selection scale in the object editor: 1 is one time the size 2 is double...

about the hero, you get the +rep, but i just dont like it xD

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Aight, i'll try to make a hero =P

Nazgrel - The Raider

Modelfile: Raider
Main Atribute: Optional

Skill 1: Leap: Nazgrel kicks his wolf hard in the but, making it leap 500 range towards the current facing of Nazgrel, stunning and dealing damage upon the area wich it lands at. Level 1: 100 damage, 1 second stun. Level 2: 150 damage, 1,2 second stun. Level 3: 200 damage, 1,4 second stun. Level 4: 250 damage, 1,6 second stun.

Skill 2: Cleaving Strikes: As all raiders, Nazgrel is wielding a huge sword, allowing him to strike multiple targets each time he attacks. Level 1: 25% damage is splash. Level 2: 40% damage is splash. Level 3: 60 damage is splash. Level 4: 85 damage is splash.

Skill 3: Ensnare: The secret weapon of each raider is his ability to throw a net upon the enemy, immobilizing them so he can get close enough for his devastating blade to strike them. Level 1: Ensnares units in an aoe of 200 for 1 second. Level 2: Ensnares units in an aoe of 210 for 1.5 seconds. Level 3: Ensnares units in an aoe of 220 for 2 seconds. Level 4: Ensnares units in an aoe of 230 for 2.5 seconds.

Ultimate: Need this, don't know what it's gonna be :/.

I just wrote the numbers down quick so it may need some balance.
This hero as I see it is playing it's strong role when it comes to big fights, it's also great at chasing & escaping. For chasing; Leap to the enemy and stun him, then ensnare and you will get him pretty fast. For escaping; Ensnare the enemy and leap behind some trees. Also, in team battles he rocks, jump in with leap, stun all and ensnare and do your cleaving attacks :)

I forgot to ask =P Are you making an AoS? Because I don't think he will fit for an RPG :p

Also, I made all these spells for my AoS so if you need any of the spells, the leap spell for example just tell me here or PM me

eloytoro

Reaction score
Wow nice hero, ill just add a cool ultimate ability like: nazgrel and his wolf tears up into two units: the orc, and the wolf (hell yeah!!)

PS: +rep

Rabarber

Reaction score
Announcing every time you give a reputation point like it's the salvation of the world sort of kills the point of reputation in the first place. :rolleyes:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Fine then, I'll give it a try:

Hero Name: Animatae
Hero Class: Wind Witch
Attribute: Agility
Model File: Any harpy model
Skills:

Whisperwind
Animatae summons a magical wind. She is able to choose what enemy she wants to track. As soon as she has chosen an enemy, the whisperwind will fly around searching for the closest hero of that player. This will grant Animatae vision of that hero and gives her a 10/20/30% movement increase. Lasts 13 seconds.

Notes: Has quite long cooldown, manacost increases with level.

Squall (passive)
Whenever Animatae attacks, she has a chance to cause a squall. This decreases the enemies armor by 1 and slows both their movement and attackspeed by 5%. These reductions stack, but are lost after 10 seconds. Has a 3/6/9% chance to trigger.

3 Storms
Summons 3 cyclones that circle around the target enemy for 3 seconds, dealing 10/20/30 damage per second to that unit and nearby enemies. After those 3 seconds the cyclones move to the middle of the circle, hitting the target enemy for an additional 90/130/170 damage.

Notes: Manacost increases with level, has medium cooldown.

Ravaging gust
Passively increases the chance Squall will occur with 3%. Animatae bursts towards the target enemy with the power of the wind, dealing 100 damage to every unit on her path, and 350 damage to the target unit. The target unit also receives 1 squall. If the target was under the effect of 3 storms, it will take the final damage from 3 storms + 90 bonus damage as well.

Notes: Quite high manacost, but relatively low cooldown. Medium casting range. The burst is instant, not like dark acceleration, more like a dash.

hope u like her.

Leazy

Reaction score
Wow nice hero, ill just add a cool ultimate ability like: nazgrel and his wolf tears up into two units: the orc, and the wolf (hell yeah!!)

Glad to hear that you like him!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score

Tears up?:D:D:D
All he has to do is get his lazy fat booty from that wolf, theres nothing tearing in that.:p

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Hero Name: Dersek Nitrogem

Attributes: Intelligence

Model File: Lich

Skill 1-Liquid Nitrogen: Dersek fires a spray of liduid nitrogen at the target hurting them
for xxx damage and freezing them for xx seconds.

Skill 2-Ice Shield: Using his awesome powers of ice, Dersek Creates a circle of ice around
himself freezing those who come near it for xx seconds, and damages those inside it for
xx damage a second, lasts xx seconds.

Skill 3-Glacier Strike: Dersek sends a wave of ice at a target slowing units along the way
for xx seconds and damaging them over time for xx damage a second

Skill 4-Ice Golem: Summons a powerful ice golem that can slow and damage over time. It can
cast ice armour, and has magic resistence. Lasts xx seconds.

xx= You can choose the amount of time or damage the ability does because I'm no good at balancing.

Good luck on your map ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.