Need an Aura

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I need an aura that increases attack dmg and attack speed, with only 1 aura..

Is that possible? can't find anything

thx,
lindenkron

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
There is no such aura. You could add an invisible Command Aura on top of an Endurance aura. That's as close as you can get.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Add the abilities to it? I'm pretty sure 5 abilities are allowed on items.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Add the abilities to it? I'm pretty sure 5 abilities are allowed on items.
It would still give the 2 icons on friendly units, for having 2 buffs... I want it to be just 1 visible, to avoid flooding buffs on a unit.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Delete the buff on one aura and and edit the text and icon on the buff of the other aura.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
You can't just delete a buff. If you do, the ability just likes to refer to the default.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Delete the buff on one aura and and edit the text and icon on the buff of the other aura.
Will try that.

Ontop of this, does anyone know what to set in the "Targets allowed" to target all your own units, but not team mates units?"

Self only works on the unit having the item. I want it to work on all his units, just not team mates units.

Edit: Found it. Thanks all :)

lindenkron

Reaction score
You can't just delete a buff. If you do, the ability just likes to refer to the default.

ye, just tried. It goes back to default, and I knew that, just didn't think of it hehe.

Well, how to add an invisble buff? ;O

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Slow Aura (Tornado) has an attack speed modifier. I forget if the buff shows or not, though.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
I tried changing the stuff for the buff, but i had to give it a name. The little aura thing under the hero was still there, but no little i con as there. A tool tip was where the icon was.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Make an aura that just gives the attack speed you want with its buff and whatever.

Then, make a trigger to give every unit under the effect of the buff Item Attack Bonuses. I think they go 2/4/6/8/10/12 in damage bonuses so if you have different levels you can do say +8/10/12 damage. Item Bonuses don't add buffs or abilities (even though they are added as abilities) but say if you have +2 item attack damage bonus, a green +2 will show up next to the units damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.