Need cool Tower ideas

Danjamino

Reaction score
i am making a map called reinforcement TD (still looking for helpers) and i am totally lost on tower ideas i wanna make it interesting so u can have a basic tower idea or a complicated tower idea but if it needs complicated triggering i need u to make it (or some one to help :thup:)

Name:
Specialness:
Model: Not Needed

Weyrling

Reaction score
When I was making a TD I designed a tower that had multiple different attacks based on Phoenix Fire like in 'Battleships' or 'Battle Tanks'.
To elaborate, it had abilities based off 'charge gold and lumber' that added new attacks.
I thought it was a neat idea, make of it what you will.

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Name: Ranger Tower
Specialness: Got Dark Arrow, Frost Arrow and Searing Arrow.
Model: The great ranger nightelf campaign thing

Name: Doom Tower
Specialness: Slow Attack speed and dooms target on attack (No doom guard, just damage over time)
Model: Evil Skull Shrine.
Note: Got 99999 missile speed and this missile model: Abilities\Spells\Other\ANsa\ANsaTarget.mdl

Name: Kodo Tower
Specialness: Devour
Model: Kodo

GL :D

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Name: Black Tower
Specialness: Every attack, there is a % chance to buff the attacked unit. (For buff, I mean % chance to Hex, Polymorph, Slow, etc...)
Model: Advanced Death Tower

Name: White Tower
Specialness: A support tower, kinda like an aura tower. But it can only have one aura for every White Tower you have (Example: If you have 10 White Towers, only 1 of those White Towers can have Command Aura)
Model: Pick one from Humans - Campaign

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Name: Agony
Specialness: shoots Ultra fast and unltra strong but needs mana to shoot

Name: Rage Of the Forgotten One
Specialness Has a 30%chance to summon a tenticle on atack
Model the forgotten one

name:SoulReaver
specialness- has 4 different atacks, each time shoots one of them
Model:eye of sargares
Note:HUGE range verry low atack speed
Second Note:there is a 7 chance on atack to kill the unit instantly

Danjamino

Reaction score
cool towers +rep ill be sure to look at the tower contest to

EDIT: if any1 wants credits pm me

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Name: Fragment Cannon
Model: Siege Engine
Effect: Each attack sends fragments flying at 5 enemies close to the original target, dealing 35% of the original damage

Name: Ice Compression Tower
Model: Anything Frosty
Effect: Each attack slows the target unit by another 15%. When 100% is reached, the unit is frozen for 3 seconds (immobilized and damage per second), after which he regains his original movement speed.

Name: Ancient of Overgrowth
Model: Ancient Protector
Effect: Grows at the end of every round, increasing his damage and attackspeed. The owner can press the "Overgrowth" button, which downgrades the tower by 3 levels but holds every nearby unit for 6 seconds, dealing damage per second.

Name: Dimensional Gategun
Model: Portal
Effect: Deals splash damage. Every unit it damages (including the splash) has a 10% chance to be teleported 4 seconds back in time. This does not include anything like mana or health, but only affects the units position.

Danjamino

Reaction score
all of these would be hard to make but if can get my triggerist to do them or find another i will definitely use them

the 3rd one sounds really cool

+rep

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Name: World Wide Web
Specialness: Can shortly ensnare anyone on the map.
Model: A big spider or a great web

Name: Ogre Tower
Specialness: Pulverize
Model: Ogre

Name: Waygate Tower
Specialness: Can connect to another Waygate tower to use their mana to teleport creeps.
Model: Waygate

Note: Buildable at creep roads.

Name: Grenade Tower
Specialness: Throws Acid Bombs. Just with the Liquid Fire model and with a burning buff
Model: Troll Batrider

Name: Haunting Tower
Specialness: Creates a spirit at the start of the creep way and flyes to the end. Damaging everything it flyes through.
Model: Shade, Banshee or Ghost

Name: Decay Tower
Specialness: Death and Decay
Model: I really dont know

Name: Earthshaker
Specialness: Earthquake (Not like the original, but summons a dummy that uses War Stomp)
Model: Tauren.

Danjamino

Reaction score
I think Im gonna need an advanced triggerer to make all these great ideas

iv got some great ideas for easy towers and my creeps are done

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Kiss Of the moon
Specialty: Has a 35% to cast MoonStricke on atack
Note: Works only during the day

Skeleton Juggernaut
Specialty- staking fira missales.
Note:use poison and modify it.Then change the buff to phohenix fire
Second Note- Has a record braking atack speed and low dmg.Trye potential hides in the forever stacking missles
Model- there are 3 models of he infernal machine.The biggest one is juggernaut somthing.Use that one.

MeatTosser.
Model: a bigger and redder meatwagon.
Specialty: there is a chance that the tower will summon a zombi on atack.
Note: the tower is swofiering but zombies are strong

Ghost Tower
Model:spirit tower
Projectile:There is a green version of the banshee.Use it
Specialty- armor reduction and a chance to make enemy run.
Note:add screaming sounds to the atack if you can

that is all for now

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
Name :- Laser Tower
Speciality :- High Damage , High Range
Cons:- Laser keeps rotating, Hard to Target
Description:- Its nore like a tower that releases a lightning.
Any unit the passes through the lightning will suffer serious damage.
However the laser because keeps rotating, may miss targets

Danjamino

Reaction score
that i will use if i can get my triggerer to do it i suck at triggers

great tower!

can u make 4 me?

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Name: DJ tower
Specialness: short range Music which gives a negative aura off -10 damage but 10 + attack speed, and has a 30% chance to stun a monster for 2 seconds because off hes bad taste off music
Model: don’t remember them well enough so some fat man who would make a good DJ

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
Not now bro.....actually i have exams for another 3-4 days....Pm me after that and i'll make your tower.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.