Need Help for triggerion(GUI)

Kakuzumaki

Reaction score
Hello all of you which is reading( yeah you that is sitting on the chair now or not :D)

my problem is that i wanted to create a battle system with turns, can some one help:(?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Im guessing a turn based game like player 1 goes then every1 waits for player 2 to move or attack then the next player gets to make a move etc.

Kakuzumaki

Reaction score
Im guessing a turn based game like player 1 goes then every1 waits for player 2 to move or attack then the next player gets to make a move etc.

or if you all acn make it like,,

team 1 goes coz primitive strike.

team 2 goes after the team 1 does 2rounds attack

EDIT: NONONONNNN N-NO! i mean, sorry first i think, , after a primitive strike, team 2 goes after they are paused for 3 seconds??

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
I dont think it's possible. but if it is, it would be quite hard to do, depending on what sort of map you're trying to make

jedi8955

Reaction score
We can help, but we need more details.

Exactly.

What's your overall design? Commands, abilities, do you want them to move around like a SRPG, do you want them to play in a traditional JRPG sense, etc etc.

It'd be bloody hard, if not impossible, but you need to give more info than what you have.

Xbing

Reaction score
it should be able to be done by booleans and pausing. and maybe with the use of a damage system wihch can be found somewhere here. just search "damage" and you should be able to find it

Kakuzumaki

Reaction score
Exactly.

What's your overall design? Commands, abilities, do you want them to move around like a SRPG, do you want them to play in a traditional JRPG sense, etc etc.

It'd be bloody hard, if not impossible, but you need to give more info than what you have.

uhh..
i want to play like the Persona 4 gaming system thing,(JRPG Perhaps, coz SRPG does move around, and i dun want them to move around excepts its their turn)

I've completed my confused rank ! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kakuzumaki

Reaction score
it should be able to be done by booleans and pausing. and maybe with the use of a damage system wihch can be found somewhere here. just search "damage" and you should be able to find it

can u tell me step by step, Xbing-san, im a super super slow learner:eek:, tell me step by step...:banghead::banghead:

EDIT:Sorry, DIDN't Mean to double pooossttt

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.