Need help hosting? Then come

Axe.killer

Reaction score
This file create by myself, and Im_on_56k, was designed to help you host, if you didnt get anything we said before. It gets you to the Linksys ort fowarding automatically, and then, directs you How to foward. Update the program to download a demonstration. More updates will come in periodically. The helper.net is the first to test :D because i love this place so much. Nowhere else has tested it, yet. Feed back will be nice

D

darkassaisin

wow thats really nice cause i no many people that need help with that. mabye ryoko can put it in his website under the hosting maps part that will really help. mine works so im not gonna dl the file but there needs to be a spot where u ccan dl that at. very nice.

Axe.killer

Reaction score
thx man, what it does is, automatically cnnects your router. When you start the program, if its default, and u havent touched anything, your username is None, and password is :admin. Built in ip tool too. Help by im on 56. We also working on an antivirus...

D

Demonsorc

....What.. the..-

Um..ok Odd.. When it asks me for my username I type in None and it doesnt gives me a error that says

---------------------------------------------------
Line 0 (fine "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hosthelper.exe"):

FileWrite ( $file3, $username)

Error: Invalid file handle used

A question you maybe able to answer:What the Bleep just happened?

(If its something really obvious go e-z on me)

T

Tapion69

I've never been able to host any games so I think this would be really cool, but how can you tell what your router's username and password is?

D

demonsorc

Help?

Demonsorc said:
Um..ok Odd.. When it asks me for my username I type in None and it doesnt gives me a error that says

---------------------------------------------------
Line 0 (fine "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hosthelper.exe"):

FileWrite ( $file3, $username)

Error: Invalid file handle used

A question you maybe able to answer:What the Bleep just happened?

(If its something really obvious go e-z on me)

Anyone wanna help me?....

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
You type in your router username, u dont leave it blank, and "none" isnt a username, most routers default is U/P Admin, Admin or there is no password, I should know, not that ive stollen wireless internet from the neighbors before.

C

Cmeyer24

Is this for people who CANT host or is it for people who are laggy hosts?

C

Cmeyer24

I knew that I just thought...oh I dont know lol dont make fun of me :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Check in the manual or look it up on the manufacturers website. Google your Make and Model. Its that easy unfortunately.

M

me.

something wrong...

when i try to open it, i save it, then open it, it just brings up the world edit program with a blank black screen...

i have a lynksis router, does taht mean anything is wrong or something??

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Your router has nothing to do with the world editor. If you are trying to host a map and you get the world editor screen you probably have an associations problem.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Hi,
Just curious, are there any sites/links etc, which help hosting Warcraft III on a Mac?

Sorry kinda off topic-ish but just wanted to know if anybody knows.
-Husky

Axe.killer

Reaction score
me. said:
when i try to open it, i save it, then open it, it just brings up the world edit program with a blank black screen...

i have a lynksis router, does taht mean anything is wrong or something??
mac?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
mac is the other operating system.

i believe sqarge had his XP skinned to look like a Mac OS X.

Macs are very useful for graphics and that sort of thing.

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.