[Need help] - Normal attack animation while using "Cleaving" item

Icewolf055

Reaction score
So i need all of my units in my map to play normal attack animation when they have a cleaving item (they just keep playing attack slam animation), but i also want the attack slam animation to be triggered by the hero's Crtiticle strike, Bash abilities (thats why i cant completely remove the attack slam animation by using Play-Animation trigger)

So is it possible? If it is, kindly help me out please ^^ Thanks in advanced!

Reaction score
Object Editor > Abilities Tab > Your Spell > Art - Animation Names (fill it with "attack"), same things with Critical Strike and Bash (fill it with "attack, slam" instead)...

Icewolf055

Reaction score
Well, i dont think this would help coz i tried, these are passive abilities so they dont support Animation names (i think). Thanks for the reply ^^

Reaction score
Then make the cleave attack become unit's ability, not item's ability... Sometimes, using items makes the units to play special animation (like: spell, channel, looping, and in your case attack slam)...

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The only way I can think of is to use damage detection and trigger the Cleave, leaving Critical Strike as a normal ability on the unit and removing all abilities from the item.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.