Need help with a hero (Shadow Walker)

tachiKC

Reaction score
Just throw some ideas around.

Its called Shadow Walker, and its skills should obviously suit it.

I already managed to make a modified Windwalk like Nerubian Weavers ability that damages when it walks through units called, you guessed it, Shadow Walk.

I would like atleast one more active spell and a passive. Ult could be anything.

I am thinking of giving him permanent invisibility, but am not sure how imbalanced that would be. Depends on his other skills I guess.

Thanks!

tbjl2006

Reaction score
Shadow Touch-
The spell is cast and fog appears that damages while your in it. Base it off Death and Decay I believe.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I already managed to make a modified Windwalk like Nerubian Weavers ability that damages when it walks through units called, you guessed it, Shadow Walk.

Took it from DotA spell index and said you made it Ftw? ;)

Anyways, there are so many hero idea threads, be creative, make your own. Its hard, but still, its better to try ;)

I'll give one i guess.

Shadow Mark- Marks a unit with shadows, giving it decreased vision (If possible, not sure if it is, you can find a way around), gives vision of that unit to you, and deals 5/10/15 damage per second for 20/23/26 seconds

tachiKC

Reaction score
yes. i tried doing it on my own but finally gave up and just took it from there lol. i was off by alot of things but had the right idea. although the way you put it makes me look bad =(

and yeah but honestly just thinking of the spell is harder then actually doing it (a lot of the time)

and thanks. maybe make the whole playing area black masked and fog of war except a small area around the player who its cast on. not sure if thats even possible though. or maybe make the whole area black for EVERYONE except the caster for x amount of seconds.

A

Alpha600

To make it more original, make shadow walk create LOS blockers. It won't damage units as the hero runs through them, but can blind them. Useful for getting away, or setting up a team attack =D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
yes. i tried doing it on my own but finally gave up and just took it from there lol. i was off by alot of things but had the right idea. although the way you put it makes me look bad =(

and yeah but honestly just thinking of the spell is harder then actually doing it (a lot of the time)

and thanks. maybe make the whole playing area black masked and fog of war except a small area around the player who its cast on. not sure if thats even possible though. or maybe make the whole area black for EVERYONE except the caster for x amount of seconds.

I am making an RPG myself, and it is for me easy to think of ideas, although i may take a while, alot of times it just comes to me.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Ultimate:

Nightfall:

The night is the domain of the Shadow Walker , deals 200/300/400 damage to an AoE and silences / slows units aswell.

Ideas are really hard to come by , because if you just go with any idea that pops up and does not make sense your result is gonna be shit, no literally. With this ultimate , and that windwalk the Shadow Walker is a DPS , so his skills should enhance his damage abilities.

Off Topic:
Really hard to come by good ideas if your rpg has 36 skills ( 3 full books ) a hero and every single one is gonna be customized and not blizzars default -_-
Estimated Released Date : 2010

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.