Need help with the walk animation

Hylux

Reaction score
Hello, I need help to know how to (if its even possible) to play the walk animation when the unit is moving. Sorry I don't know how to explain it properly so i added an example to the post. Could you help me please? ^^

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Movement.w3x
    18 KB · Views: 73

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
No one is going to open the map. The unit always plays the walk animation when moving.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
THeres no way to use offsets and make them play the walk animation unless you use jass

Hylux

Reaction score
umm.. its not normal because the map has keyboard movement. And because most of the keyboard movement things i have seen are like you have to press it multiple times instead of just holding it down because it does the order thingy. Instead I changed the trigger to move instantly.. I suck at explaining.. so yeh.. just look at the map and you will see what I mean.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
rather than offsets, i suggest you make a point thats offset by 5 towards the foward angle and issue an order to move there, thereby making it move to that spot witht he walk animation

oh and you're probably new since you double posted

double post = bad
and +rep those who help you

rep is at the top right of this post near the #6 sign
and I'm guessing you used offsets, but i didnt look at the map

Hylux

Reaction score
Ok lol thank you. I give you rep now ^^

But also if I issue the order to move it will keep restarting the animation everytime its ordered so yeh..
But thank you for helping me ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.