Need help with this issue!

J

JohanPomppas

JohanPomppas' help requests ^^

Ill post my encountered problems here from now on.:D

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
That's because the Hero with the Ankh resurrects immediately after they die, on their spot where they die...

J

JohanPomppas

That's because the Hero with the Ankh resurrects immediately after they die, on their spot where they die...

I know that, but what I didn't remember to write earlier was that after the ankh is used and the hero dies again it can't be ressed from the tavern :confused:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
just give them a dummy ankh and make a trigger that goes like this:

Code:
Event: A unit dies
Condition:
Action: If (dying unit) has ankh of resurrection then instantly revive (dying unit) at position of (dying unit) else do noting)

the Ankh that you buy will say it revives you but you put in a custom ankh that really doesn't revive them.

J

JohanPomppas

just give them a dummy ankh and make a trigger that goes like this:

Code:
Event: A unit dies
Condition:
Action: If (dying unit) has ankh of resurrection then instantly revive (dying unit) at position of (dying unit) else do noting)

the Ankh that you buy will say it revives you but you put in a custom ankh that really doesn't revive them.

Thanks! I will try that

J

JohanPomppas

Instead of creating a new thread, I will post here my future problems also ^^

now, I got this trigger in my map that makes spawned units travel with attack-move command to the edges of map and to centre like in any AoS

The problem is that the trigger also affects players, how do I make the trigger so that heroes and any player controlled unit is ignored by it?

I

IKilledKEnny

Code:
Set Group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) controller) Not equal to User))

And then do somthing with this group.

J

JohanPomppas

If you're going to keep refreshing this thread with new, different problems, change the title to something like: "JohanPomppas's Question Thread" - it makes more sense that way.

ok ill change the name :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.