Need help with various things...

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This thread is gonna be my compilation of questions that will undoubtedly get longer and longer as I run into more and more obstacles.
For the mean time, I need help with linking this actor to my tower. I set the unitName to Sniper Post which is my unit, but strangely enough it is not showing up in the Actor tree in my unit. I'll post screen shots...

6teaf5.jpg

2ef2s69.jpg

Severon

Reaction score
Here this should help you.
It actually does copy the unit entirely, but not the things (model) which the thing which is linked to your unit (actor) needs.
If your unit loses it's model, you should find the actor linked to your unit. This most-likely is something like "Marine Copy" if it concerns a Marine. Inside that actor you have to find "Art-Model". It'll say something like "Marine Model Copy", which doesn't exist. Select it and tab arrow key up, so it will be "Marine Model", which actually DOES exist. And voila, there is your model.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
As regards this becoming a question thread,
Here's the deal. You may ask more than one question in a single thread. But DO NOT ADD MORE QUESTIONS LATER! I.E. no more "User's Question Thread". They are unwieldy and very hard to follow. Start a new thread when you have new questions.

So, please avoid adding additional questions to this thread, iit's just going to clutter up the thread and make it more difficult to navigate to find answers to specific questions - multiple questions are fine, assuming they are in the original post when it was created (or shortly after, if you left out something you had meant to ask)

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
As regards this becoming a question thread,

So, please avoid adding additional questions to this thread, iit's just going to clutter up the thread and make it more difficult to navigate to find answers to specific questions - multiple questions are fine, assuming they are in the original post when it was created (or shortly after, if you left out something you had meant to ask)

Ah, all right.

In any case, I still have my problem. I checked the Unit Model already and it says New Folsom Prison Tower which is what I want.
The problem is that there is no link established between the actual unit and the model in which I intended it to be connected with, which is odd because I am pretty sure I followed the correct steps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.