Need hero ability ideas

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Needed : Naga Hero Ability

..darn i'm out of ideas again..
i know that there are a few more threads of this topic..

i need a total of 5 abilities for each hero.
each ability has 10 levels.. so maybe a description would be fine enough.

and my map is more or less an arena..
so i need arena type spells.

i'm only gonna be asking to complete 1 hero at a time..
so that i can finish up quicker.

so let's get started:

Leviathan (Titan Incarnate) Melee-STR

concept :
huge NAGA warrior
slight water control powers
uses size and strength advantage..
raw power.

abilities :
-Anchor Crush > knockback, mini-stun
-Massive Impact > %chance to splash damage (any attack/spell)
-Great Wave > multiple explosions (instant cast)
-Surge > line spell
-NEEDED > passive/supportive/disable ?

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
If you want your heros to be unique and itreresting, you must make some triggered spells that have special effects and etc. Unfortunately im making a map that is usind those kind of skills, so if i have ideas, ill put them in my map ;)

Arie

Cool Member
Reaction score
- Death Power
Descp : Rage mode with 20% passive Chain lightning, 20% Purge, 50% increase ASPD in a few seconds.

- Black Eyes
Descp : Curse an enemy by draining enemy's hp, slow enemy down, amount of drained hp is used to heal "Whoever you want" by % percent.

- Hell Thunder Prison
Descp : Surround your enemies with unpathable lightning, damage enemies in it.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
here are some simple, but useful spells:

Freezing field - channeling
Channels freezing energies at target area. Any enemy unit in the area will become slower and slower. When it gets slowed by 100% it will freeze taking damage per second. Freeze is permanent until the channel stops.
However, it drains mana per second from Storm Reaver.

Level 1: Slows by 10% every second. Deals 25 damage per second while frozen.
Level 2: Slows by 11% every second. Deals 35 damage per second while frozen.
Level 3: Slows by 12% every second. Deals 45 damage per second while frozen.
and so on...

Lighting strike - passive
Every time a enemy hero casts a spell a random enemy hero on the map will get struck by lighting. Spell's effect is global.

Level 1: Deals 75 damage.
Level 2: Deals 95 damage.
Level 3: Deals 115 damage.
and so on...

Static charge - instant cast
Instantly sets hit points of all nearby units, allied and enemy, to Storm Reaver's current life. Enemy units with less hp than Reaver stay unaffected.

Cooldown and mana cost reduces per level.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Elemental Assault

Collects ions of electricity every time a lightning spell is cast and additional bits of ice every time a frost spell is cast. Once he collects enough, he releases a lightning strike upon attack, freezing all units. (You can do this with Integer = (Integer + 1) and when it becomes 3 let's say, you create a dummy to cast the spells.) Freeze effect not equal to slow, but pause (stunned).

Grace of Heavens

Wages war against the heavens, causing anger to gods, striking every foe with lightning strikes, based on its level. Number of strikes = Level of Enemy/3 (AoE = 700)

Mark of Glacier

Marks an enemy unit with glacier, slowly freezing its body. Units that step next to the marked unit become slowed by 13%. Once the body is fully frozen, the marked unit and those nearby get 100% slow, that lasts up to the number of the fully frozen units nearby.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Eventually
- Waits for the target to come within 400 range, then deals damage based on (seconds waiting) * (Ability level*7) [something like that?]

Just wont do
- When the hero misses his target, his next arrow goes straight for the previous target, dealing double damage.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Strafe

Nightwing was known to be a marksman who survived through The Second War and is a veteran in marksmanship. During the period of the Second War, he fought against filthy orcs and among them is Doomhammer who is better known as the coward.Nightwing uses the same tactic back then at Doomhammer which was to strafe arrows pointless to buff the target and then unleash a explosive arrow after channeling enough arcane magic.

soulmaka

Reaction score
Arrow Mist

Launches A Arrow Full of Energy In it.. if a Unit is Passed by an Arrow Then the Unit is Damage, And if the arrow reaches the target it will be knockbacked.. and Deal Massive damage

Level 1 - Deals 10x Agi AoE damage, 20x Agi Target Damage
Level 2 - Deals 15x Agi AoE damage, 30x Agi Target Damage
Level 3 - Deals 20x Agi AoE damage, 40x Agi Target Damage

Hehehehe .. Idk if you'll like it .. ^^

i think an arrow With Lightning should be cool ..

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Strikethrough
- An important skill in marksmanship, Nightwing's arrows pierce through enemies and damage other enemies behind. This technique, however, requires enormous arm strength that equals to that of Hercules, and so, this attack drains Nightwing some of his life force, but his attacks have come to deal trenenduous damage, far greater than his normal exertions.

Spirit Arrow
- Nightwing's arrows possess an ethereal vortex that sucks out the spiritual energies of the unwary wizard then turns it into the arrow's own power. As his arrows travel to his targets, it sucks away Mana from nearby enemies and accumulating the power inside the arrow. Once the arrow strikes the enemy unit, it will explode with a staggering force of negative energy, dealing damage and draining away Mana of the target and nearby enemies caught in the blast radius.

If you don't like these, let me give you more.. XD

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

hasslarn

Reaction score
Rain of Arrows.

The archer chooses an area to shoot tons of arrows in. Channels for X Secounds , every arrow damage X.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Bolt of the Unyielding - Sends forth an arrow towards the target point. Units struck by the arrow are dragged back with the arrow as the arrow continues to fly. The arrow will fly a max range of X or until it strikes X units or an object that would hinder it's path *ie building tree whatever...* dealing X damage to all struck units. When the arrow reaches it's end point units are stunned for X seconds, if the arrow does not make contact with a hindering object units are not stunned.

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
Pick Off - Coupled with Impaling Bolts, enemy units farther than 400 range from Nightwing take additional damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.