Need hero ideas!

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
I need some hero ideas for my map.
The map is a hero arena.
It's based on the four elements. (Fire, Water, Earth and Air)
The players is split up in 4 teams.
I need 10 heroes per team.
I don't want any DotA heroes.
The heroes should not have overpowered abilities like blink or "armor +100000" ability.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
asdsda

This is a class based upon the shaman from the World of Warcraft, who utilizes four unique totems to wreak havoc on enemies. The four are based on the four races, because elements are used as teams.

BTNAmbush.png
The Ancestral Priestess
Race: Night Elf
Model: Priestess of the Moon
Primary Stat: Agility
Difficulty: Easy / Medium
Description: The priestess utilizes four powerful totems to reek havoc on the battlefield.​

//=====

BTNAltarOfDarkness.png
[ Dark Totem ]​

Description: Creates a totem next to the caster that explodes on contact, dealing damage to all nearby enemy units. Damage and Duration increases with level.

BTNAltarOfElders.png
[ Natural Totem ]​

Description:Spawns a totem next to the caster that ressurects nearby enemy corpses to become allies. Duration, Corpses Revived, and the duration of new allies increased on level.

BTNAltarOfKings.png
[ Industrial Totem ]​

Description:Spawns a totem at the location of the caster, which creates an aura of stone and brick around the totem, which damages unit that step on it. Aura size increases with level, duration and damage stay the same.

BTNAltarOfStorms.png
[ Lightning Totem ]​

(Ultimate) Description: Creates an invisible totem next to the caster. Any unit that touches it, Ally or Enemy, will loose half health and be stunned for three seconds. The totem never disappears, and can not be summoned in combat.

I hope you like it ^___^

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you noticed, he asked for Hero Ideas, not ideas submitted to others.

avalya

Reaction score
I've got to agree there, and most hero ideas in that thread are neither elemental based or inspired.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
The heroes should only have spells from 1 element.
The players is split up in 4 teams with 1 element each.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
If i got this right, you just need ideas, so i'll let you make the spells xD

Model: Archmage
Primary Stat: Intelligence
Hero: Shiver Mage
Element: Water
Abilities:

Ice Bolt​
Active Ability
Shoots an ice bolt at the target, causing x amount of damage and slowing the unit down by y% for z seconds.

Brain Freeze​
Active Ability
Freezes the target in place for x amounts of seconds, after this time the target can only perform basic abilities (is silenced) for y seconds.

Shivering Skin​
Passive
Any unit that makes contact with the Shiver Mage has it's attack speed slowed by x and movement speed slowed by y.

Ice Frenzy​
Active ability
For x amount of seconds, the Shiver Mage's spells are greatly intensified.
Ice bolt's slow down the unit's more and deal more damage.
Brain Freeze's silence effect and freeze effect last longer.
Shivering Skin actually freezes an opponent instead of slowing them for y amount of seconds.

I guess it leaves a good deal of balancing for your map.Ice bolt is your standard damage type spell. Brain Freeze provides more control and silence for mages (Duration depends on your balance system), Shivering skin is for those pesky Melee heroes and i know Ice frenzy sounds pretty imbalanced but the duration should not be big, and the stun on Shivering Skin also not too big (Since he is technically invincible to melee units at this point).

If you liked him i got a ton more elemental type hero ideas, if not... well i tried helping ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.