Need Ideas for Necromancer ( spells)

Lifee

Reaction score
Hi all,i'm stucked on my rpg with the hero necromancer.I have made some spells and have 1-2 ideas for him but they aren't enought,because he have a spell book that need 11 spells.The necromancer is a dark mage that kills his enemys with summoning minions and shadow magic.Note: All spells need to have 1 level only,and i will give +rep to any ideas.i'M in school now but will be in home after 3 hours.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
Unholy Summoning
-Target Friendly/self owned undead summons
By sacrifice 10% of his maximum hp and 1 of his minions, the necromancer can summon a mighty demon form the dephs of hell.

Diabolic Chains
-Target enemies in area
By linking his mind to a group of enemies, the necromancer will regain mana each time he, or his minions deals damage to them.

Curse of the lidless
-Target singel target enemy
By Summoning the unholy power of the undeads, the necromancer curses his victim to suffer 1.5% of his max hp every 1 second for 15 sec. If the target dies with the curse still on him, his soul will be bounded to following the necromancer until the next time.
Souls have 50% of the cursed units stats.

Cursed night
-No target, instant
[Passive effect: Incress all summons movement speed and attack speed with 20% at night.]
With the unholy pact with the great demon lords of hell, the necromancer have the demand to put out the light of the sun, by summoning the devil himself to hold of the light.

Some ideas i came up with

TriggerBomb

Reaction score
Shadow Bolt
- Single Target Damage.

Deals Damage to Targeted Unit after 2 sec. channeling.
- {Pattern : 2.5 x INT}

Dark Requieim

- Self Enchantment

Next Shadow Bolt casted will deal bonus damage over time. "Darkflame"
Every Spell casted within 10 sec. will have 25% to regain 10% of Necromancer's Max. Health and Mana.

Pattern for Shadow Bolt's Darkflame : 3 x INT over 20 sec.

Pain Chain

- Sacrifise Ally / Enemy Damage

Instantly Sacrifise's your Summoned Demon dealing damage to targeted
Enemy Unit dependant on demon's health. Also deals bonus damage.

Pattern for Enemy Damage : 0.2x Demon's Health and 2x INT as bonus damage.

Lifee

Reaction score
Shadow Bolt
- Single Target Damage.

Dark Requieim

- Self Enchantment

Every Spell casted within 10 sec. will have 25% to regain 10% of Necromancer's Max. Health and Mana.

Pain Chain

Great ideas,gonna use all, but the second spell is that 25% chance to regain 10% health and mana of Necromancer's max hp ?

mapguy

Reaction score
Here is a bunch of random spells:

soul manipulation
passive
when unit dies nearby the necromancer gains some it's maximum health and mana points, if the dying unit also has positive buffs of it the necromancer gains those buffs for a small time.
level 1 - 5% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 20% of normal duration.
level 2 - 6% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 30% of normal duration
level 3 - 7% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 40% of normal duration
level 4 - 8% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 50% of normal duration

curse of death
single target spell
places a death timer in the target which will expire in 15 seconds, when the timer expires the target takes again 40% of all damage it took during the curse.
level 1 - deals a maximum of 150 damage.
level 2 - deals a maximum of 250 damage.
level 3 - deals a maximum of 350 damage.
level 4 - deals a maximum of 450 damage.

haunted grave
target point
creates a grave at target point, when an enemy dies nearby the grave summons a zombie for 30 seconds. grave lasts 60 seconds. when the grave expires all zombies dies.
level 1 - zombs have 20-25 dmg, 300 hitpoints.
level 2 - zombs have 25-30 dmg, 400 hitpoints and slow by 1% on attack.
level 3 - zombs have 30-35 dmg, 500 hitpoints and slow by 2% on attack.
level 4 - zombs have 35-40 dmg, 600 hitpoints and slow by 3% on attack..

Lifee

Reaction score
Here is a bunch of random spells:

soul manipulation
passive
when unit dies nearby the necromancer gains some it's maximum health and mana points, if the dying unit also has positive buffs of it the necromancer gains those buffs for a small time.
level 1 - 5% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 20% of normal duration.
level 2 - 6% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 30% of normal duration
level 3 - 7% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 40% of normal duration
level 4 - 8% of dying unit's maximum health and mana. buffs lasts for 50% of normal duration

curse of death
single target spell
places a death timer in the target which will expire in 15 seconds, when the timer expires the target takes again 40% of all damage it took during the curse.
level 1 - deals a maximum of 150 damage.
level 2 - deals a maximum of 250 damage.
level 3 - deals a maximum of 350 damage.
level 4 - deals a maximum of 450 damage.

haunted grave
target point
creates a grave at target point, when an enemy dies nearby the grave summons a zombie for 30 seconds. grave lasts 60 seconds. when the grave expires all zombies dies.
level 1 - zombs have 20-25 dmg, 300 hitpoints.
level 2 - zombs have 25-30 dmg, 400 hitpoints and slow by 1% on attack.
level 3 - zombs have 30-35 dmg, 500 hitpoints and slow by 2% on attack.
level 4 - zombs have 35-40 dmg, 600 hitpoints and slow by 3% on attack..

Nice ideas mapguy,im planning to use curse of death for the ultimate spellbook and other 2 spells in the normal spellbook ;) thanks for ideas.I will give +rep tommorow because i've gived out too much rep in last 24 hours and i cant now.

Olmeca

Reaction score
Some ideas...

Death Essence
Attacks with a dark energy dealing heavy damage at the cost of own life.
Level 1 - Deals 150 damage, you take 50 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 250 damage, you take 100 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 350 damage, you take 150 damage.
Level 4 - Deals 450 damage, you take 200 damage.

Another ideas;

Air of Deaths
When the Necromancer stays near a corpse he will gain aditional life regeneration.

Death Energy
Damages all enemies near the Necromancer by the number for corpses in 600 AoE.

Lifee

Reaction score
Thanks olmeca for your ideas too, i will use 2 of them ^^ and i will give you rep tommorow ( same as mapguy ).

Stop gaining ideas,dont need anymore, this are enought :D.I may make thread for other hero later.Thanks for the ideas to all

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Shadow Bolt
- Single Target Damage.

Dark Requieim

- Self Enchantment

Pain Chain

Just wanted to ask how you came up with the name of the second. As "requiem" means "rest" in latin, it's a bit irrelevant IMO :rolleyes:

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask how you came up with the name of the second. As "requiem" means "rest" in latin, it's a bit irrelevant IMO :rolleyes:

Probably because it's synonym for song in every day language.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
This spell is actually from Diablo II Necromancer. I thought it's a pretty cool spell though.

Iron Maiden

All damage inflicted to the Necromancer will be inflicted back at the damage source. Lasts 5 seconds.

Note that this spell does not block the damage. Quite a simple spell actually.

Lifee

Reaction score
:D
This spell is actually from Diablo II Necromancer. I thought it's a pretty cool spell though.

Iron Maiden

All damage inflicted to the Necromancer will be inflicted back at the damage source. Lasts 5 seconds.

Note that this spell does not block the damage. Quite a simple spell actually.

1. Does this spell return both psyhical and magical damage (spells) ?
2. Isnt that same as blade mail from dota :D

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
:D

1. Does this spell return both psyhical and magical damage (spells) ?
2. Isnt that same as blade mail from dota :D

Yeah it is. XD

Or else, you could modify it so that it's return damage but you can cast it on your allies too.

polo2005

Reaction score
i lol'd no iron maiden only return melee attacks... its basicly thorns aura with 100% return

polo2005

Reaction score
and realy op... :p
there is on such thing as blademail effect in dotA in d2 ;)

NeosDany

Reaction score
Ghost Word : Creates an ether image of a target unit that moves with 50% of his movespeed, then this unit will try to catch its objetive, its movespeed increases by 10% as it moves through, if it reaches the maximun speed of the game, 2 seconds later it explodes dealing 7/14/21/28 damage points for every second it lasted alive. If it catches the objetive it silences it, and continues the process.
Ghost Touch : At a melee range, attacks an objetive and from it three souls come to the place, each has an atribute of the hero, ex. soul 1 strenght = same strenght of objetive, soul 2 agility = same agility of the objetive, and soul 3 intelligence = same intelligence of the objetive.
These souls disperse in 600 AoE, they carry 15/20/25/30% of the atributes stolen, if you catch it, these atributes add to your hero for 12 seconds, if other unit catches it, it is the same, altough if the objetive catches it, it recovers its points, after 12 seconds, all the atributes return to its owner again.
Ghost voice : Malefices an unit and if it cast a spell you will get +1 spell count, the malefice lasts 15 seconds, when you get 3/4/5/6 spell counts, you can perform a ritual that absorbs 10% of the maná of all units in 600 AoE, this skills is no channeling so you can move yourself while the ritual is active, however the counts will not rise anymore until it effects end, when 3/4/5/6 seconds pass, release a group of shadows that engulfs its enemies causing the mana as damage to all of them... O_O

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
Soul Steal
Removes the soul of fallen beings forcefully from their bodies and bestows it onto re-animated corpses/skeletons.
Re-animated corpses/skeletons will gain additional status points (your choice of course) from a soul bestowed upon it.

It could be passive, each time you raise a skeleton, it automatically grants the raised skeleton the bonuses.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.