Need Item Ideas!

Sarj14

Reaction score
MUST READ BEFORE POSTING
I am only looking for BASIC level one items now. No overpowered things. Highest damage for these items = 10DMG. Highest attribute - +10 (STR/AGI/INT). No summonable units. This includes the following:

Armor - Cloth/Leather/Ore Type (Copper/Iron/Bronze)
Weapon - Staff/1H/2H Melee/Range
Jewelry - Ring/Necklace

I need some ideas for items for my RPG, Tales of Tolerot RPG. Now, I'm not using a Recipe system in it unless I decide to in the future. For now, it is just simple items. I am using an attachment system so if you supply a model that resembles your item, I will add +rep.

Try to use this format:

Item Name -
Item Description -
Item Stats/Abilities -
Model(Optional) -

Thanks!

Dwarvenfrog

Reaction score
Zoom

Item Name - Gust from Heaven
Item Description - A heavenly gust of wind bestowing the powers of light.
Item Stats/Abilities - Grants the hero increased movement speed and a slight life regeneration aura.
Model(Optional) - Try This. Just take the wings from it.

A slight derivative of an item I made in one of my maps. What RPG doesn't have some sorta movement booster? The wings are kinda small, but look cool if attached to the head.

Sarj14

Reaction score
I like it, though I will probably make it as an ability that is casted and has a cooldown, but I like it. +Rep

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ill try to match some ideas to some models. Im better at giving model-less ideas though. Are those OK as well?

Icon:
INV_Axe_12.png

Item Name: Morbid Cleaver
Item Description: Favorite among those who kill their wife and children. Just holding it makes the bearer feel rather unusual.
Item Stats/Abilities: +21 damage, +4 strength, Butcher (Active, self buff)
Butcher: Grants +10% damage and attackspeed. When an enemy is killed by the bearer while he is under the effect of "Butcher", the bearer is restored 35 health. Lasts 12 seconds.
Model(Optional): X

Icon:
Tetsusaiga.jpg

Item Name: Dual Blade
Item Description: Its double blade allows for swift yet powerful strikes.
Item Stats/Abilities: +18 damage, +6 agility, Combo (Passive)
Combo: 15% chance to increase the bearers attackspeed by 60% for 2 seconds upon attacking.

Icon:
INV_Weapon_Hand_15.png

Item Name: Tetra
Item Description: This legendary weapon has travelled a long path since it was found on the beach by a fisherman. Noone knows where it originally came from.
Item Stats/Abilities: +32 damage, +8 strength, 150 health, Gush (Active, no target)
Gush: The bearer violently swings Tetra, causing it to whip up large waves out of nowhere. Enemies within 200 range of the bearer take 150 damage and are pushed 250 distance away from him.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
Lots of models can be found at the Hive Workshop (www.hiveworkshop.com) including:

Longsword: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/long-sword-148104/

Two-handed Axe: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/ravager-sunchips-146800/?prev=r=20&page=3

Warglaive: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...th-high-poly-version-143063/?prev=r=20&page=5

Also a huge icon pack based on World of Warcraft (however because of its size can be used for just about anything) is available here: http://kartones.net/files/folders/wowtools/entry12639.aspx

You should be able to mix and match for the models you find w/o icons, be sure to give credit to the modelers!

Sarj14

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I know how to do all that stuff. I'm just saying if they can supply the model, I will give them another rep point for taking the time to get it for me so I don't have to look for a decent one that will fit the description. Thank you Sjakie for the ideas. +rep!

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BTNProudmoore.jpg

Code:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNProudmoore.blp

Name: Pirate In'a Bottle

Tool Tip: Unleash a bottle of Pirate, creating a small pirate unit that will attract all enemy units to it. On death, it blows up, intoxicating nearby units.

Effect: Well, pretty much, it creates a pirate who causes Aggro, like Taunt on auto-cast.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Item Name - Staff of Zapping
Item Description - A simple staff that can zap nearby units, stunning them for a brief moment and causing minor damage. E.g A cast able fireball/storm bolt with a chain lightning effect.
Item Stats/Abilities - Casts zap, deals 40 damage and stuns for 0.7 seconds. Cooldown 12 seconds.

Item Name - Crude Maul
Item Description - A huge lump of stone on a stick, simple but effective.
Item Stats/Abilities - +12 damage, 5% chance to do 30 additional damage, -10 movement speed.

Item Name - Anatomical Bow
Item Description - A magical bow that seeks out weak spots on the target.
Item Stats/Abilities - +14 damage, 7% chance of 2x critical strike.

Item Name - Endless Mug of Refreshment
Item Description - A mug that refills itself with a creamy liquid.
Item Stats/Abilities - Heals x amount (Unsure as to how much HP your heroes have) over 10 seconds when used. Cannot be used in combat. 30 sec cooldown.

Last one is just for fun ^^ hope you can use some X)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.