Need Opinion about heroes!

Hellscream11

Reaction score
I need opinions about heroes which i make in my rpg map! should they look like normal villager with all attachments of itmes when he collect them or should he look like an ordanary hero like paladin, blademaster, beastmaster etc. without attachments?

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Option 1(villager) will take a lot of work, so unless your a pro I would suggest just going with option 2(normal hero graphics).

hopy

Reaction score
Well, if you know how to trigger it I'd say the first option would be alot more awesome. It would give you a lot more feeling of proces while playing the map, you can realy see it when you have an epic item rather than just a number that says "Your attack power is awesome!" or something like that.

But well, it will take a lot of work and triggering to make it look good and work the way you want it.

educator

Reaction score
option 1, definitely, if u can do it (without losing interest half way through the map) u should. if u choose option 2 remember- some people (like me) dont admire maps that have awsome custom models and a lousy concepts/abilities but if the map is good (not just showing off cool models) then custom models (not tooooooo many) are good. but yeah, option 1 sounds good, i like the idea of seeing ur guy walk arould with the items u have picked up

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Please wait 24 hours before double posting or bumping threads.

In my experiences, the weapon attachments look neat, but you'd be too much relying on looks for your RPG rather than actual gameplay. It's a pain. Trust me. It makes your map HUGE and it's just not worth it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.