Need some help with Newgen editor and JassHelp

TheLegend

Reaction score
I downloaded Newgen 5b0 and JassHelper 0.A.2.B but it has some bugs. I downloaded a map explaining how to make 3rd person cameras and stuff like that so i tried to copy the trigger and the libary to my map but it didnt work. To make it harder Newgen cant test maps becaouse of some error. When i check the syntax of the camera trigger it has some errors but it runs. I want to find the newest Jasshelper and Newgen so please give me some links. Oh and here is the tutorial i used for the camera
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/jass-ai-scripts-tutorials-280/advanced-third-person-camera-145836/
I somehow managed to import it to my map but the camera is too close to my character (Its identical as the tutorial map but in that map the camera is far away)
I think it my Newgen so if you could give me some links to the new JassHelper and newgen. Thanx

TheLegend

Reaction score
It worked. Thanx a lot. I forgot the variables xD. The camera is so cool but I still havent fixed the Newgen editor. When I test the map it says globals rect is enabled or something like that and it minimizes the editor. How can i fix it

Edit: Found it. Thanx anyway

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.