Need some really cool ultimate healing skills

sicpher

Reaction score
Something that is worth spending your 2 skillpoints, has to be a bit complex and GUIable:thup:

+rep for replies!

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
The hero releases healing energy, healing all nearby friendly units, removing all negative buffs and immunity again magic damage.
Heals for 6 x Strength on heros, 600 on creeps, range of 1000, immunity lasts 6 seconds.

TheAbyss

Reaction score
Totally got a crazy idea. Here goes (I don't have a name for it -_-):

"Links" all friendly units within X aoe of the caster. If a linked unit dies, heal all other linked units by X% of the dying unit's max life. Lasts X seconds.

Alternatively, you could make it only heal the caster. You could also add other buffs, like increased damage by X% of the dying unit's damage until the spell wears off. You could also make the increase in life/damage depend on how many linked units there are, the less units, the higher the percentage.

Hope you like it, because I just suddenly came up with it when I saw this XD.

Mcbeazy

Reaction score
How about place buff on hero that when his life reaches a certain % heals him for x life (or to full) and jumps to another player

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Healing Faeries which heal unit for X hp, over Y seconds and then travel to closest wounded unit to heal it. Faeries last for Z seconds and travel with Q speed.

The idea is that if you keep units close enough, you dont waste duration for faerie travelling. For example 2 units staying close eachother get healed alla time.

Y should be kinda short time, something like 1 sec.
Q should be kinda small number. Faeries move slowly, so you try to make sure that they have to move as little as possible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.