Need some spell ideas for my Morganian (Banshe model)

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
k in my map the hero has 2 evolution steps, so this hero evolve from Sorceress to Morganian
below is the Sorceress:

[YOUTUBE]3BZxf1EC_Ds[/YOUTUBE]

1>I need 2 abilities for the Morganian, just put your ideas and i will give you +rep and if i use it you are in credits.

2>They need to fit Banshe [animations -one of it-] they must not be using light, good, elemental related spell.

This is the dark version of Sorceress so must be lot's of evil :) .
And maybe you can make it synergise a bit with this spell :

[YOUTUBE]Jak8UPbRpnk[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, from RangerX!

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Devil's Call
Morganian hears the Devil's call and becomes very strong due to the impatience of ending the enemy quickly in order to get to the Devil at fast as possible.

Add atk apeed and attack damage

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Spirit Call
Morganian disperses her soul for a short moment to bring life to nearby dead units. (Plays death animation, then releases Possession missiles to nearby corpses. Returns to normal animation, revived units are Shades)

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
xPass [can't +rep you ]
KaerfNomekop [+rep and i kinda like the idea ]

more ideas please :)

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
A couple of ethereal-related spells

Ghost Mistress (plz come up with a better name if you can :p)
Turns her into the Wraith model (or what is it called, the large white banshee, level 6 creep). While in this form, Morganian is Ethereal and decreases armor of enemies she attacks (corruption). Duration and corruption effect increases with levels.

Spectre curse
AoE stun. Quite a stun duration, but affected enemies are Banished (ethereal) for the duration of the spell. Could be a good combo with an AoE DPS spell, as your first spell seems to be? :eek:

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
WHOOPS sry for double post. My internet seems to hate me :/

Rhadamanthus

Reaction score
Shadow Dance

Wreathing herself in shadows, Morganian gains increased evasion, attack speed and movement speed.

Call Of The Dead

Morganian draws power from nearby corpses and blood units to deal area damage according to the number of corpses and blood units.

20 damage per/40 damage per/60 damage per

Raven's Sacrifice

Morganian summons several immortal attackless ravens, and If Morganian's health drops bellow a certain threshold, One of the ravens will die to restore her health.

2 ravens and 100 health healed per raven/ 4 ravens and 140 health healed per raven/ 6 ravens and 160 health healed per raven.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Dark Spirit
When the Morganian dies she spawns a Spirit which does 35-40 dmg and has the locust ability. Attacks the enemy that killed you.

Black Duel
All around you goes unmoveable and you can fight with an enemy with no more enemies. Also you get bonus attack and movespeed

Shade
You go invisible for 15 seconds. Then you turn visible and spawn 2 of yourself. They have a spell called Transform which makes them into a shadowy figure which is invisible permanently that has 5 hp and 5 dmg.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
: |?

Evil Pride
Gives Reincarnation and whenever the Morganian dies it gains 5 to all stats. Determined to win.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Vampire's Curse
Makes nearby blood units restore some of their health with each attack at night, but take double damage during the day.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Demise
You make the ground around you shake and then vines appear out of nowhere and hold all enemies still dealing no damage for 30 seconds and a Thorn Creature spawns attacking enemies trapped.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Alright, Morganian, how about.
Hell's Fire
You get near the target and incinerate it, dealing 75 damage per second for 6 seconds. If the unit dies, then he explodes, dealing 200 damage to each enemy around it.
Should be Aerial Shackles based, close up, melee range. Also create a firey effect on the target.

The Pentagon
Summons a pentagon of darkness around the morganian, dealing 25 damage per second for 25 seconds, after a while, it explodes, dealing the damage done by the pentagon to each enemy.
The damage should be specific for each unit, EX: One unit got hit 4 times, dealing 100 damage, so the explosion does 100 damage to them, if they're in range of course.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.