Need Terrain Suggestions

What Terrain?

• Total voters

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Taking all my ideas and brainstorming, I have created a TD. Just one problem. What type of terrain should I make? Choices: Loops (Goes over a path more that once), No Loops on the Path (Goes on a path once), Open Area (Open area, can build there to create mazes). Sub Choice: 2 paths, 1 path. I'm making this for every player. Thanks :thup:
Poll is up top (Made it multichoice) PLEASE ONLY PICK 1 CHOICE AND SUBCHOICE!. If you can post pictures, that would be great.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
"Looping" is a very efficient way of terraining.
Many FPS games (such as Doom) uses it. -It makes the playtime longer. It can get boring if used too much, though. :p "Damn yellow key!"

I suggest you try to use as much different types of terrain as possible, though. More fun to play maps that don't look the same everywhere. :p

PureOwnage

Reaction score
"Looping" is a very efficient way of terraining.
Many FPS games (such as Doom) uses it. -It makes the playtime longer. It can get boring if used too much, though. :p "Damn yellow key!"

I suggest you try to use as much different types of terrain as possible, though. More fun to play maps that don't look the same everywhere. :p
Yeah, I see that a lot these days.

manofsteel

Reaction score
I like when you can maze, then it's not build 2-3 towers and upgrade them you need to build lots and lots of towers :).

Btw, there's an option for picking several options when you create a poll.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2 Paths make it more interesting, because you can't have 1 super strong tower to kill all enemies, you need to defend both sides of the maze instead. Also, looping is the most efficient way of terraining for TDs IMO.

PureOwnage

Reaction score
2 Paths make it more interesting, because you can't have 1 super strong tower to kill all enemies, you need to defend both sides of the maze instead. Also, looping is the most efficient way of terraining for TDs IMO.
Thanks.
I like when you can maze, then it's not build 2-3 towers and upgrade them you need to build lots and lots of towers :).

Btw, there's an option for picking several options when you create a poll.
I did the 2 pick option option (lol :p)

We need a tie breaker.

Delgado

Reaction score

i would also go with mainly because more fun :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.