New Age of Warcraft

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Alexander has turned this project over to Conan and retired his hosted mapper forum.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not Conan but I am guessing after A World Ablaze. Back to back releases depending on how much needs to be done would be cool.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Most of it's tedious object data editing and ideas, but that's about it. His units were basically finished, and he had most of the upgrades planned out. All I have to do is put them in. I'll also make updates and change things, and just expand off his work and changes.

It's nothing like AWA, and won't take as much thinking and balancing. (Most of the stuff I do now is balancing, and working out JASS scripts for the abilities)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I will, of course, not simply dump this on Conan's head :) You will most likely see my name in the credits as an advisor and submitter of ideas ;)

Thank you, Conan, for not letting my map merely fade :)

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Hmm, any particular reason for this? :p Not that I dont trust conan :p :D but why did you stop? Youve been working on it for a while :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
A lack of desire, and a strong urge to get back to my writing. As a matter of fact, I just finished Chapter 4 last night, of Corruption :)

But I trust Conan ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Visit www.omega-mods.com :) I talk about my current project, Corruption there, and this really isn't the place, don't you agree? ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but this is quick thinking, and I need to write it out before I forget it.

I may soon re-take this project. I just had an AMAZING idea for the follow-up map, which means this one has to be finished...That, and I was going to help anyway, and since Conan's busy with AWA bugs, why not, right? :D

Just a heads-up that I might be working on the old NAoW again! :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Ok, you still have the *latest* version. Just work on it, and tell me if you ever give it up again lol.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sweet :cool: Was wondering If/When this would be finished...

Too bad I'm so easily bored with maps like this :rolleyes: Trigger maps are more fun ;)

But you already know that, don'tcha Con? :)

Are you doing anything PAST the Naga addition?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have it. I had to delete alot of stuff, including my WC3 folder, so NAOW was deleted. I had thought AWA was gone, and since the forums were as well, wasn't going to revive it. But now that the forums are back and I find the CD I backed it up on, I'm bringing it back up. (Really wanted to as well)

If I can find it however, as I saved it on another disk, I might revive it.

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I've started implementing these ideas into a same type map i'm working on called Conquest. Theres no reason for it to go to waste.

If you were to load up the map to help me with this it would be appreciated.

But I have noticed that it seems no one has ever sucessfully implemented a complete new race, and when people try this projects fall apart, like an omen or something. Maybe Naga wasn't such a good idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.