New Card Game

Sharp

Reaction score
Hey guys at The Helper!

I am up with a new project. I'll be starting a trading card game from scratch. Although I can do it all by myself (coding, etc.) I am here to ask if anyone is interested in participating in the development.

For now I need some creative people for helping designing the game main idea. Also some good artist for drawing the card would be nice.

PS.: The game is going to be written probably in C# with WPF.

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm interested. I can help with coding and giving ideas. But I'm not an artist.

Why do you pick WPF though?

And can we get some details about the card game? (note: I've never played Magic the Gathering or any of its derivatives, so you might want to go into more details if your card game is similar to it)

Sharp

Reaction score
Ok i can give you more details, but for now nothing is really defined, so anything can change.

But for now, i was thinking in making something like a mmorpg derived card game. We can share ideas and make something cool.

I choose wpf because i think im confortable enough with it, but if you have particular interest in other, i wish to learn all i can with this project, so i don't mind to change that too.

as I said, nothing is 100% defined and can change. Thanks for your interest though, we must keep contact, do you have any IM?

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My concern with WPF is, there's no infrastructure built to distribute the game (beside uploading on some website). I suggest Android, XNA, or iPad / iPhone. Android and iPad / iPhone has their app stores. I think XNA does too in 360 (XBox Live?). But I'm not sure if it has a distribution outside 360.

Since I don't like Objective C, by process of elimination, that leaves Android :p. Well, your call. I don't mind XNA or Android. But I really want to avoid iPhone (since I have no Mac).

Sharp

Reaction score
I know XNA, but not much, we can work together then. I'm waiting your skype/msn in PM

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.